Icy Diary...?

Request:None
Title: Lore Saga
Contain: Bad Grammar :')

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

Red Steve Prov:
It been awhile now since the last time since I talk to my best friend, Icy. Icy has been very distant lately like he doesn't wanna be our friend anymore, which make me, Orange and even Yellow that originally doesn't trust Icy worry about him. When ever We tried to talk to him, end up being an awkward conversation or he just walk away. This is worrying because he use to be a social person and it like the old social Icy is gone. But I can feel like something bothering him and that the reason he doesn't want to talk to us. Not only that, we notice the bag under his eyes like he never slept in a ten generations.

Today we left a note in front of his door saying that we're going to find another steve but the truth is we're spy on him and guess what? He fell for it. Now he's playing with his puppy while we're watching him from the roof of his house.

Yellow Steve: "Anything suspicious yet?"
Orange Steve: "Nope, nothing."
Me: "Ugh..we've been waiting for hours now and I'm bored."
Yellow Steve: "Well be patient would ya?"
Orange Steve: "Shh...he's heading here."

We look below to see that Icy has enter his house. We jump down of his roof and took a peek in his window. He takes a book out of his chest and write something inside of it. I look closely and the cover said 'Icy Dairy'.

Yellow Steve: 'What is he writing?..'
Orange Steve: 'I don't know...'
Me: 'Maybe that book will answer our questions..'
Orange Steve: 'How so?'
Me: 'The cover said it's his dairy book, if we get it we might found out why he's not talking to us.'
Yellow Steve: 'Wait, won't that mean we destroy their privacy?'
Me: 'Yeah but we have to find out why he's been so distant to us.'
Orange Steve: 'That is kinda risky but I guess that our only answers.'
Yellow Steve: 'Fine but if We get caught I will blame both of you.'
Orange Steve: 'He's leaving his house.'

After he leaving his house and went to the woods, we went inside his house. I open the chest where the book was and found it. I took it and put it in my pocket. I signal the others and we left his house and went to my cave.

Orange Steve: "Wow...I CANT BELIEVE WE DID IT!!"
Yellow Steve/Me: "Shh..."
Orange Steve: "Oops sorry..."
Me: "Alright let see..."

I open the book
___________________________________
Day 1                                                                Page 1
Dear Dairy,

I enter this new world and found a red steve. He seems friendly..

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 2                                                               Page 2
Dear Dairy,

Red Steve shows me his powers. It so cool! I wish I had powers TwT also we had a Building Competition.

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 3                                                               Page 3
I meet Red Steve best friend, Orange Steve. He's also friendly :)

And Also we've been attack by a black guy.

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 6                                                              Page 4
Red Steve and Orange having a fight but I'm able to make peace.

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 8                                                              Page 5
My friends and I found a yellow steve
He doesn't seem to trust me but that alright, right?

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 9                                                              Page 6
Today I had a terrible nightmare...I can't stop think about it. It about my friends tried to kill me then this nightmare guy came and destroyed them. It terrified and I can't stop thinking about it...It isn't real, right?

                                                                            ➪
___________________________________
Day 17                                                              Page 6
I keep having the same dream over and over and over. I barely get any sleep. Am I going crazy???. I'm so scared. I don't think I can't trust my friends anymore...

They are going to kill me....

I have to leave this place, they are not here, they all going out of the village to find other steves...This is my chance..
                                                                            ➪
___________________________________

Me: "What..?"
Orange Steve: "Wait...he thinks we're going to kill him?!"
Yellow Steve: "Nightmare guy...he's must be talking about Nightmare Steve! He must be behind this!"
Me: "Guys it said that 'I have to leave this place, they are not here, they all going out of the village to find other steves...This is my chance..'."
Orange Steve: "That means, we're to late! He's already leave when we were spying on him!"
Me: "We must go after him!"

We came out of my cave and it was raining. We went to where Icy were.

-Few hours later-

We been searching for him for hours now and it almost dark. I sigh, I look back at my friends.

Me: "Find anything?"
Yellow Steve: "No."
Orange Steve: "Nope. We should get back. It getting dark..."
Me: "B-but..."
Yellow Steve: "Don't worry Red. We can search for him tomorrow. But now it getting dark and it raining."
Me: "Alright..."

Then we heard a scream.

Orange Steve: "It sound like..."
Me: "Icy!"

I ran to where the scream was while the others follow. Then I found Icy but...there a stab wound. Tears started to form from my eyes. Then Orange carry him in piggy ride.

Me: "I-I..."
Orange Steve: "Let go back.."

-Few minutes Later-

I'm at Icy house. I stare at Icy, I don't know what happen but whoever did this, I hope they died.

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫
𝙰/𝙽: :)