Icy Diary...?Part 2

Request:None
Title: Lore Saga
Read Part 1 :)
Contain: Sad, Platonic and Bad Grammar :')
⚠️No ship⚠️
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

Red Steve Prov:
....
It been 2 weeks now. I'm scared...
I'm scared that he would never woke up
I'm scared that he won't make it
I'm scared that I might lose him....
....
Lose another Friend....
....
"Please woke up...."

I said, crying while holding Icy hand. It been two weeks since 'it' and now I'm scared that I might lose another friend of mine. Orange Steve and Yellow Steve have been trying to cheer me up but nothing works. I visit Icy a lot and make sure that he's still alive. 'I miss the time when we talk and play together. Sometimes we troll Orange Steve and ending up getting a smack in the head but it was worth it.' I smile as those memories came into my mine. Then...

*groans*

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Icy.
....
He's Awake!!!

He open both of his eyes and growls in pain.

Icy: "Ow...why does my body feel so sore..?"
Me: "Icy! You're awake!!!"

I hug him, he tenses at first then he hugs back. We pull away from the hug. He rubs the back of his head.

Icy: "What happen? Why does my body feel so sore? And my head hurt."
Me: "Wait..you don't remember?"
Icy: "No? All I remember was me playing with my dog and everything went black..."
Me: "Huh..that weird?"

I heard footsteps. Then the doors open to reveal Orange Steve and Yellow Steve.

Orange Steve: "What happen? I heard screaming!"

They froze when they see that Icy is awaken. It was an awkward silent until Orange ran and hug Icy while Yellow walks towards Icy bed. They pull away from the hug.

Orange Steve: "Icy, What happen to you?"
Icy: "What do you mean? All I remember was me playing with my dog and that all."
Yellow Steve: "That unusual.."
Me: "That also what I think.."
Orange Steve: "Hmm..Icy you should probably rest. Your body aren't fully recovered yet and also it night time so you should probably go back to sleep."
Icy: "Alright...but you better explain what happen tomorrow."

Icy go back to sleep while me and the others went outside his house.

Yellow Steve: "Do you guys found it odd that Icy doesn't remember anything that just happen awhile ago?"
Orange Steve: "Yes but it also a good thing that he didn't so he didn't fear us."
Me: "So How are we ganno explain them what happen in the morning?
Yellow Steve: "Maybe we can lie to him..saying that we found him bleeding with his dog beside, whimpering. There's also a stab wound."
Orange Steve: "That a good idea."
Me: "But isn't that lying?"
Orange Steve: "Yes but it will keep him being him again. Don't you want him to be the same as way he is?"
Me: "Yes.."
Yellow Steve: "We should probably get rid of his diary and make sure to keep this as a secret as long as possible."
Me/Orange Steve: "Okay.../Yes sir!"

-Time Skip-
After that experiment, everything went back to normal. Me and my friends can have fun again. I wish this never ends..

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫