Hello..?Part.2

Request:None
Title: Steve Legend Au
Contain:Spoilers????idk :') also bad grammar

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫
2 week later...

It been 2 week since I found them and they didn't awake yet and it seems that they are in a come, but it also seems that the white thing in their body is a shell because as days goes by you can see a colors that wasn't there before, only one of them crack their shell which is red magma color? I have a house now and I small farm and I found out that this world had these species call steves. They are colorfull but I mostly keep myself hidden from them. I look at the clock. It time to feed my animals, I had 2 sheeps,3 cows,7 pigs and 6 chickens. I take my weeds, seeds and carrots. I exit my house, walking towards my farm.

Blaze Steve:
I open my eyes. I look around to see unfamiliar room, I found my self in a bed. Wait...Where am I?! I see all of my friends laying on a bed. I get off of my bed, walk towards a door in besides Toxic Steve. I open it, to see my surrounding. This place looks cozy. Whoever own this place must be a good builder. I heard a door open then I heard a gasp. I look where the noise come from to see a weird looking steve, It don't look like a steve I wonder what is he. We both stared at each other and it was ackward.

???(Trizi): "Hello?"

5 minutes ago...

Trizi Prov:
I just finish feeding all of my animals. I walk towards my house, open the door and...one of the white figures is awake which is the red one. We just standing there, staring at each other awkwardly. 'Oh god..' I was about to close the door behind me but they pull out a sword and point it at me.

???(Blaze Steve): "Who are you? Where am I?!"
Me: "Um...you're in my house?"
???(Blaze Steve): "Who.are.you?"
Me: "My name is Trizi and please don't hurt me I mean no harm."

He looks at me death in the eyes then put his sword down. He put his free hand in my shoulder. I immediately tenses 'This is terrifying:'(.'

Blaze Steve: "My name is Blaze Steve and do not try to attack me and the others, understood?"

I nod.

Blaze Steve: "Good."

He walk towards to one of the doors. Open it up and walk inside, close the door behind him. I close the door behind me and sit on the floor.

  'Wth is going on???'
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫