Cuddles Buddies

Request:None
Title: Origin!Rainbow Quest Au
Contain: fluff, favremyorange, bad grammar & Short
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•

Favremysabre Prov:
Welp... this is sucks TnT

You must be wondering:
What did you do this time Sabre?
I didn't do nothing!
But since I'm the only Human in this world... someone must keep an eye on me to make sure I'm save and sound.
I mean come on! Just because I'm a human, that doesn't mean I can't do anything!
Well... I can't break blocks but hey! Atleast I have a brain!

I'm sitting in the middle of the Rainbow Hub with Gerald beside of me, eating a golden carrots.
I sigh out of boredom. I look up to the orange sky to see bunch of birds flying above us.

I groans at this because I always wanted to fly but I can't since I'm a human.

Just as I was about to get up on my feet and head to the bridge, I heard the portal to the Orange Village started to
glow brighter then Orange Steve came out of the portal(A/N:Don't judge me qwq). Oh. Did I mention that Orange Steve is a racoon? I found it funny since it fits his personality.

Orange Steve: "Hello little chick."
Me: "Hello Ori."
Orange Steve: "Sabre... you know I hate that nickname."
Me: "If you're gonna call me little chick, I shall call you Ori."
Orange Steve: "Fair enough."

He walk towards me and pull me into a hug, I hug him back only for him to hug me thighter.

Me: "What wrong Ori? You only hug me like this when something bothering you or... if there something in your mind?"

He didn't say any word, he just hugging me thighter in respond. I saw his tail wagging like crazy and his is flusther for some reason because his ears has faint darker shade of orange.

Orange Steve: "I-... I want cuddle..."
Me: "... seriously Orange Steve? Is that the reason why you're flustered? You know we done this before."
Orange Steve: "I know I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..."
Me: "Orange of course I don't feel uncomfortable you're my friend."
Orange Steve: "Y-Yeah... sorry."
Me: "It alright now come on! Let get into our house."

3rd Person:

Both Sabre and Orange Steve head to their house, and went inside. Both of them went up stairs, both of them stop at each of their doors and look at eachother.

Sabre: "So where should we sleep? My room or yours?"
Orange Steve: "Um... mine."
Sabre: "Alright."

Sabre and Orange Steve went inside Orange Steve room. Sabre laid down on Orange Steve bed while Orange Steve sat on the edge of his bed, on the other side.

Sabre: "Your bed is ssooooo soft. Tell me your secret."
Orange Steve: "Nope."
Sabre: "Hmph. You're no fun."

Orange Steve giggles at Sabre pout. He laid down next to Sabre and wrap his hands around Sabre waist and pull him closer. Sabre yawns and close his eyes, letting the darkness consume him to paradise. While Orange Steve is kissing Sabre forehead and smiles.

"You're so cute my little chick"