Hero Sacrifice

Request:None
Title: Rainbow Quest Au
Contain:Idk(Don't bully me! I'm not good with warning!)

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

FavreMySabre Prov:
After the curse spread, everything is falling apart. I don't know what to do... is this what Hypno is talking about? When the end is near? I'm sitting at a chair near a lake behind my house. I hope there something I could do, If I had my powers maybe I could stop the curse. Wait... why didn't I think of this?! Of course I had powers! Since the world is falling apart which mean I can use it! But if I use it then I would probably be death. You know what?! I don't care! This is all my fault and I'm ganno fix this. I pull out a book and quil and write something. I put it beside me

I open my blindfold and put it on the book. I open my eyes, everything is brighter now. I put my both of my hands on the ground and close my eyes. I see everything around me is color less. Then I saw pink color on the ground ,it is the curse. I started to focus on it. Come on! Sabre you can do it! Just focus on the curse. I started to feel pain around my body and the pink color started to disappearing. It working! Just a little more.... I feel so dizzy, then I heard lightning. It probably means that I almost there! Come on! I heard a scream, It sound like the curse. It probably because he was going to get destroyed since I drain a lot of his energy. I keep doing what I just did. Then everything went black.

Time Steve Prov:
Everyone was panic and I was trying to calm everyone down but nothing works. Then I heard lightning everywhere, the sky looks normal now. Is the curse gone?! I look at Assistant Steve.

Assistant Steve: "The world is back to normal and the curse has gone."
Professor Red: "Wait what?!"
Me: "How-"
Assistant Steve: "It seems like someone has break the curse and it is non-steve."

Wait...Non-Steve?! But the only non-steve here is Sabre! Could it be..Assistant Steve open the machine and M was free.

M(Apprentice): "Wha- Where am I?!"
Professor red: "Uhh idk but.."
Me: "Assistant Steve. Where is Sabre?!
Assistant Steve: "He said he will be at his house."

I immediately teleport to Sabre house. I went inside to try and find Sabre but nothing. Maybe he is at the lake. I went into the lake to find Sabre is laying on the ground, I went to check on him to find no pulse. I look at his eyes, they all white. He looks lifeless. What happen?!

Me: "Sabre? No...what did you do..? Why...leave..?"

I look beside him to see his blindfold and a book? I took the book and open it

———————————————————————————
Dear whoever reading this,

You must be wondering, what happend? Or what have you done to your self? Let just say that I break the curse with a cause that involves with my death. You see I actually had abilities but I cannot use it since the Realm doesn't let me use it, but since the world is falling apart. I can use it again but I decided to use it for good and fix my problem that I had cause. The first curse will be gone, so no worries about him. There is a chance that I would survive breaking this curse but if I don't, tell my friends and the leaders that I love them, they were like a family to me.

Goodbye world,
see you next time

From S̆̈abre.

———————————————————————————

I started to cry, knowing that I just lost another people I care about. Why..?

2 Weeks Later...

I am standing in front of my friend Sabre grave. The news spread really quick. Everyone except some of the steve in the red kingdom visit Sabre grave. His grave is beside Rainbow grave. The world is peaceful again but nothing is the same without him. I put a flower beside his grave.

Me: "Thank you Sabre for everything you did for us. I wish you could stay a little longer but I guess this is it. I'll see you soon Sabre."

I teleport back to my time dimensions.

-The End̑̈-

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫
I hope you enjoy this so far.