Pink's Nightmare

Request:None
Title: Steve Centuries
Contain:Fluff, Platonic,idk, angst???, and as always Bad Grammar :')

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫
Pink Steve Prov:

....
I open my eyes and found my self in a white blank world. I look around and I saw a figure in the distance. I look closely and found out that it was Gray! My BFF! I get up on my feet. "GRAY!!" I shout at her as I ran towards her. But I slow down when I notice the white color world slowly turn black. I look back at Grey to see there someone behind her and it was....Tragedy Steve....m-my father...

I saw Tragedy Steve pull out a diamond sword and ready to stab her. I ran as fast as I could to stop him, I try to scream but I can't. Then It was to late...he stab her. I can't believe what I just witness, I fell on my knees as Tragedy Steve disappears and Gray death body was laying there.
....
Pink Steve....
....
PINK STEVE!
....
PINK STEVE!!!!

Then everything went black...
...._____________________________....
....——————————————————————....

3rd Person:
Pink Steve immediately sit up and panting heavily. He looks around to see that he's in his room and Gray was right beside him, look confused and worried. Tears started to form at Pink Steve eyes as he pull Gray into a hug.
Gray was shock at sudden the action but hug Pink back.

Pink Steve: "You're alive!"
Minecraft GirlPlayz/Gray: "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"
Pink Steve: "So it was all a dream?"

Gray started to rub his back in comfort, trying to calm Pink Steve down. Gray started to ask what happen then Pink Steve explain everything. Gray was shock but also feel bad at the same time.

Minecraft GirlPlayz/Gray: "I feel bad for you, you're to young to see any of this."(𝙰/𝙽: 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢)
Pink Steve: "It alright. I'm just glad that it was a dream."

Gray started to play with Pink Steve hair, knowing that this usually calm him down. Pink Steve started to feel tired as the drowsiness taking over him. He fell asleep on Gray shoulder, as for Gray she smile knowing that her friend had calm down. She lay him down on his bed, pull the cover over him.

"Goodnight Pink.."

She leaves his room, she slowly went up the stair not wanting to wake him up.

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫
𝙰/𝙽: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 :')