════|Chapter 7|════

Hinata groggily opened his eyes a small groan escaping his lips. He slowly sat up from his position that he had been sleeping in and stretched his arms, the satisfying sound of his back cracking and a relieving sensation overwhelmed his body.

He let out a sigh and looked around. Where am I? He asked himself realizing that he was in a rather unfamiliar room.

"Finally awake?" Tsukishima asked, clear annoyance on his face.

"Eh...?" Hinata let out, still very confused in the situation, that is until everything came flooding back into his mind. His face turned red and he looked down. "I-I'm so sorry for falling asleep!!" He exclaimed.

"Tch... just shut up and leave, I'd like to do my homework by myself and I'm pretty sure your mom is worried." Tsukishima said as he grabbed Hinata's things and shoved them into his bag.

The tall blonde then threw it at Hinata and ushered him out the our. "Next time.... don't come here if you're gonna fall asleep." Tsukishina scowled and slammed the door shut in front of the poor tangerine.

Hinata stood in front of Tsukishima's door, hurt and in pain.

He bit the bottom of his lip and ran out of the house, getting on his bike and pedaled full speed to his house with tears falling down his cheeks. The pain in his chest grew and suddenly he coughed.

Why... why... why?! Why me?! Hinata let out a scream as he rode over the bridge and down. As soon as Hinata got home he rushed into the house, up the stairs and into his room.

The coughs were released.

Tears and blood splattered on the ground, mixing. Petals with blood stains fell to the ground and Hinata gripped his chest, he coughed and coughed. His throat burned and his chest felt as if he was being stabbed from the inside out.

It hurts! It hurts... it hurts so much!! Hinata screamed into his pillow which was then cut off by coughs. His breathing was uneven and it grew harder and harder to breathe.

The poor ginger head gasped and wheezed for air after every painful cough.

~

Hinata lay on his bed, his coughing had stopped and he had regained his breathing rhythm back. He slowly sat up and saw the blood on the floor, however, the blood wasn't the only thing that had caught his eyes.

There laying on the puddle of blood was a single flower, a kerala flower to be more specific. Blood tainted it's beautiful white petals and its yellow center resonated with Hinata's bright brown orbs.

Suddenly the sound of the front door opening and the audible exclamation from Natsu was heard. Hinata jumped off his bed and quickly grabbed his tissue box, wiping the blood off the floor and threw out the flower along with the tissues into his bin.

"Welcome home mom! Natsu!" Hinata grinned giving his mother and sister a big hug.

"We're home, Onii-Chan!" Natsu grinned from ear to ear.

After having dinner, having his mom sign the form and did what little homework he had Hinata took a quick shower and lay on his bed, staring at the plain, white ceiling. He extended his arm towards the ceiling and let it drop onto his chest.

I wonder what I did to make him hate me... Hinata thought, he turned to his side and stared at the small view, that the small gap between his window, provided.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Hinata rode his bike down the all too familiar hill and over the bridge. His brown orbs staring off into the distance and his mind occupied by thoughts that had clouded it since the night before.

He parked his bike and absentmindedly walked to his homeroom class, upon arriving he sat down on his seat and rested his head on his desk.

"Morning Hinata!" Yamaguchi smiled waving to the ginger head, however not gaining a response. Yamaguchi raised an eyebrow and peered over to the direction Hinata was facing. "Hinata?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh hey Yamaguchi!" Hinata grinned.

Yamaguchi gave Hinata concerned look before the door opened and Tsukishima walked into the room.

"Morning Tsukki!" Yamaguchi beamed.

Hinata looked at the blonde before quickly looking the other way and continued to rest his head on his desk. Tsukishima had noticed this and he rolled his eyes, continuing to make his way to his seat.

Yamaguchi noticed the foul tension between the two and he looked at them with concern visible on his face. Did something happen between them? He thought. The worried green head watched Tsukishima sit down on his desk and look outside the window.

"Hey Hinata, did Tsukki do something?" Yamaguchi asked.

Hinata turned his head to face Yamaguchi and sighed. "Yeah..." he spoke dejectedly, "I don't know what I did to make him so angry at me... but I just can't stand him treating me like that anymore... it hurts..."

Yamaguchi frowned seeing the sadness that shined in Hinata's chocolate brown orbs.

~

Time flew by quiet slowly for the poor little tangerine. He absentmindedly wrote down notes that he deemed useful as the teacher babbled on and on about the subject she had been teaching for almost an hour.

Hinata sat fidgeting with his fingers, excitement visible on his face as the long clock hand drew closer and closer to the end of the period and school day. Just fifteen more minutes until the practice match and training camp!!! Hinata thought and bit the bottom of his lip.

"Alright, that'll be all for today. I'll let you all work on your group project for the remainder of the period." The teacher said putting her book down.

The students let out mumbles of rejoice and they quickly got into their groups. Hinata slowly got out of his seat and took his bag  moving to Yamaguchi's side. They immediately got started but Hinata could not focus.

His thoughts simply wandered and his eyes looked out the window. I wonder what I did to make Tsukishima so angry at me? He asked himself, not aware that a frown had formed.

He felt someone tap his hand, he looked at Yamaguchi who had tapped his hand. The green head looked at him his face basically saying, "are you ok, Hinata?"

The small teen just forced a small smile. Hinata's brown orbs looked back outside the window, he motioned his pen, spinning it every so often. Tsukishima noticed Hinata's quiet behaviour and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head. What is that shrimp doing? Can he ever learn to focus? He asked himself.

"Oy shrimp!" Tsukishima growled.

Hinata whipped his head to face the blonde and tilted his head, Tsukishima just scowled at the innocent face. "Are you going to do your work?" He asked harshly.

"Ah... right, yeah..." Hinata answered, his voice almost dismissive.

"You little..." Tsukishima growled and glared at the shorter male who finally started writing notes on his notebook. Without even realizing it Tsukishima opened his mouth and spoke, "look if you don't want to be here then just leave! It's better without you here to drag us all down anyway!"

__________
╥﹏╥
Anyways! Just a quick not that I'm back at school so I'll be switching my updates to once a week.
Hope ya enjoyed the chap!

Ja ne!