5.Be my Boyfriend

Type was teased by his owner when Mew left after their so-called date..Type was just smiling all the time after Mew left...he finds this gesture very cute.....

After the Date,... Mew even tries harder to spend time with Type...He leaves home early with his driver and then asks his driver to drop him at Type's place and from there they come to school together on Type's bicycle...coz Type refused to use Mew's car... he doesn't want to be part of Mew's luxurious life...whereas Mew is ready to be part of Type's simple life...

After school sometimes Mew spends time in Type's bakery where he helps Type in work...though Type always refused to take his help but he never listened...

Type: Mew don't you have a home ...go and help your Mom don't bother me...

Mew: I am your assistant now Type...and what problem you have am I asking for any money from you...I just wanted to spend time with you Type....and I don't like when you work so hard...I want to help you so that you get time to rest...

Type: I know you are doing all this to make me agree to be your boyfriend and once I will say yes you will again back to be an asshole...so tell me what exactly you want and get it over...

Mew: You are so rude Type....I asked you genuinely to be my boyfriend and you are making fun of my emotions...

Type: Uff okay I won't say anything happy....Now go home it's late Mew and you look tired...please don't stress yourself I don't like it...I don't have anything to give you in exchange for these sweet gestures...please Mew don't behave this sweet with me...I am not used to this...

Mew: I am not asking anything other than your time Type....

Type: You are not playing around na Mew if you just want to prove to your friend that how cool you are ...and doing these things then I am telling you please stop...I don't have anyone in my life Mew ...please don't think to play with my heart if you have plans to break it...

Mew: Type I am not that kind of person who shows their fake love just to get someone's body or just to show off among people .... I like you...and I promise from now on I won't ask you to be my boyfriend either I will force you.... I just wanted to be a part of your life...but I don't see you as a friend ....so I can't ask you to be my friend...I want to be your everything...

I am sorry if I made you feel like a toy or something but my intention was pure...Mew turned to go but Type held his hand....

Type: where are you going boyfriend I need help with baking cookies...

Mew: What?? are you serious....so you accepted me as your boyfriend..we are boyfriends now....Mr.Han(Owner of the bakery) did you hear he is my boyfriend now...

Type: shit Mew ..stop it...idiot...

Owner: No I didn't hear anything coz you both are still underage and it's illegal...but as I didn't hear it I don't even know it...

Type: Put palm on his face you are so shameless mew ....shia...

Mew: Aww my boyfriend can blush too...

Type and Mew started dating coz it's hard to resist Mew's charm and sweetness...but Type always scolds Mew whenever he tried to hold Type's hand or his waist...he never let him even touch his shoulder like a normal friend...

Type: Mew we are in school behave yourself...

Mew: you always say this... whenever I tried to talk to you sweetly you say we are in school or in a public place or in a bakery...so tell me when I talk to you as a boyfriend...you don't have a phone also and when I asked you to let me buy for you ..you refused that too...you became my boyfriend to torture me right... Mew is pouting ...

Mew has not changed he is still sweet he comes to the bakery to help Type he talk to him sweetly...he tries to take out time for Type but Type is not even letting him hold his hands ..No mew doesn't want to do anything with Type but he just wants to hold his hands like a normal bf's ....

Type: Mew let's go for lunch I am hungry.. I made food for you too...

Mew: No I am not coming I am really angry with you...

Type: Okay as you wish Type move out of Mew's class...uff he always behaves like a kid always shows tantrums...Type was going alone but he felt bad...aahh now I can't eat without that asshole...he turned and started moving towards Mew's classroom...

He was about to call him when he saw a girl approached Mew....

Girl: P'Mew you are so handsome I really like you can I take a selfie with you please....

Type: He was about to say No but he saw Type ...both shared a look and then Mew smiled at the girl...why not come let's take a selfie....

Type look at Mew and that girl in anger stomp his legs and left the room...

He was in the washroom cursing mew...Asshole bastard...I hate him....I will kill them...huh ...let that playboy come to me I will beat the shit out of him...

Mew: Why you will beat me what I have done...

Type: You asshole what you were doing with that girl...

Rubin came and asked the other students to use another washroom and put the board of cleaning in process in front of the washroom...and started guarding for them...

Mew: oh I was just taking a selfie with her at least she let me do that...

Type: Oh then go and be her boyfriend why did you come to me...you are a playboy ..

Mew: Aww my baby...you look so cute when you get angry...I was just trying to make you jealous...I thought you don't feel anything for me..

Type: And why did you think that ...

Mew: Coz I am the one who always takes initiative to spend time with you ... I always say how much I like you...I always try to hold your hand...I show all the affection but you always say Mew don't do this...don't say that...don't behave like this behave like that...I thought you are regretting being my boyfriend...you behave like my teacher more than my boyfriend...

Type: Do I need to make you believe how much I like you...

Mew: Yes...

Type: Attached his lips to Mew...and mew's eye widened in shock.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.