36.Tell Me Everything

Tharn looked outside his window he finds Type sitting there lifelessly...not looking anything in particular....he went near him...he thought he will make him realise that he should not behave like this and he should at least talk to Tharn...

Mew: Type..

Type didn't answer...he was still looking down...

Mew: Baby...I came to see you..I felt you were missing me...what happened why you are looking like this...don't you wanna talk to me...

Type: Take me from here Mew...please...if you can't come back take me with you...every inch of my body wanted to kill myself but I am holding it for your child...first I thought I am lucky that I get pregnant but now I think it is a curse...I can't even die...I don't have anywhere to go...don't have anyone and in this condition, I feel helpless...

Mew: Tharn was stunned by what he heard...Type please don't say like this tell me what's in your mind...you will not share with your baby...what happened tell me...please...

Type: Am I a whore Mew??

Mew: What?? Why are you saying this baby?? Tharn anger when Type calls himself whore....

Type: I don't sleep around baby..I never did that. ...you are my first kiss, first love, first crush, first sex, everything first..and after you, I never even thought of anyone...do you think I sleep with people for money?? And I am here to sleep with your brother...??

Mew: Tharn was confused what Type is talking about...what the hell are you talking Type...whore, sleeping with brother...Baby why are you using such bad words for you...

Type: if I am not a whore then why your mom always calls me by that name...why she asked me to be a prostitute and said that I am taking advantage of my condition to sleep with your brother ...Type cried....

Mew: What?? Did she said this to you??

Type: not even this she told me she will send me to those three people whom last time she asked me to kidnap and who tried to rape me..she said she will send me there and this time Mew will be not there to save me...I am scared baby please take me with you ..I don't want to go there...no they will...mew...mew...Type started having panic attacks...I will kill myself before your brother throws me out of this house and she sends me to those..Type is breathing abnormally...and before tharn could do anything Type gets unconscious...Tharn carry Type put him on the bed, called the doctor and go down...

Tharn: Tell me what happened yesterday...what mom and Type talked about...Tharn was angry, restless, and too worried...

Maid: Sir, we don't know anything we were in the kitchen...

Tharn: I know you guys always eavesdrop on others' talks...so tell me I promise I won't scold you...

Maid: Looked at each other no...we don't know anything...

Tharn: are you scared of someone...did mom threaten you...I promise I will not say anything...please Type's condition is not good please tell me...

Maid: We are not scared of your mother sir..we are scared of you...coz you are more dangerous than your mom...if she wants to punish us she won't do anything directly she will ask you to do it and you will do whatever she says...

Tharn: what bullshit are you talking about...what you mean...I don't use my head and I am a mere puppet of my mom...

Maid: you are very intelligent sir..but your mom is so manipulative that you always believed whatever she says...Tharn wanted to rip the head of that maid but he still stays quiet coz the same thing he heard from Type and mew lot of time...he said please tell me everything and Maid agreed...okay I will tell you everything but just for Type's sir coz I can't see him like that...the maids told everything to Tharn and tharn was shocked to hear all this...

Tharn: mom did this to him ....means Type was right...but what he was talking about the kidnapping ... I should ask mother....no..no no...this time I will not let mother knew that I doubt her...first I need to know that truth....by myself...

Tharn saw the doctors came...he took him to Type's room...and For next 3-4 days Type was asked to take complete bed rest.... And not to take the stress...

Tharn is losing his patience...but he has to wait...the maids are always around Type all day and night..as Tharn was not going inside Type's room coz he asked him not to...

Tharn hired a private investigator to know about Type's kidnapping...did he ever get kidnapped and what he was talking about the three men....They got fee information and he went to meet someone who can help him to know what happened that day...

The person Tharn met was his mom's ex-secretary...and he told Tharn about what happened that day...he said he was the one who informed Mew about the kidnapping coz your mom is going to harm him...

Sec: Tharn sir, I know you won't believe me coz you are always on your mom side but believe me she has done lots of things which she is not supposed to do...

Tharn: His heartbeat fasten coz today he is going to hear the thing what his brother and his husband trying to say him indirectly...for which mew wanted to say before dying...and most important the mother who Tharn not only loved but worshipped since childhood it's about her...today he knew his heart is gonna explode...but he will listen to everything that his mother did with his brother and Type.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.