58.Mew and Tharn

Tharn: Brother...he blinked his eyes several times to believe what he is seeing is actual...

Mew: Hello Brother...

Tharn: Mew, you are really here...means whatever Type said that he can see you were real ...Brother if that's true then why didn't you show yourself to me...

Mew: No brother, Type was not true right .... I didn't leave this world it's true but it took me a lot of time to reach to Type...

Type told me that he is visiting the psychiatrist coz of his depression and his psychiatrist was sure that I am his hallucination...I didn't tell him that she was not totally wrong.....I made contact with Type when you were meeting him as me...I don't know how long you were doing that but I understood the purpose of you doing that...

I think when he said he used to talk to me in starting he was hallucinating due to depression then you started showing yourself like me to help him and I was there in a few of your meetings but I couldn't show myself to both of you...

And during that time I realized Type is pregnant with my baby and maybe this is the reason why I am still in this world... I want to see my baby and I want to see my Type and you happy too...I tried several times to show myself to you but you couldn't see me when I was right in front of your eyes I tried to move things to make you realise that I am here...But I understood it's not easy for me to show myself anywhere to anyone...but today when I tried to move the frame I succeeded and I don't know how you saw me...

Tharn: I am glad that I see you..I wanted to hug you but I guess I can't coz I can't see your whole body Mew...but no issue I am happy that I can see my brother...I missed you so much Mew every day..I wanted to apologize for scolding you, shouting at you, telling those hurtful words I am sorry brother please forgive me but remember I love you more than anyone, and those words left from my mouth coz of anger...I wish I wouldn't have said those things we didn't had that fight then you would have still alive mew I am sorry...

Mew: Shh brother please don't cry I know you never meant to hurt me...it was just you trusted our parents ...Brother please forget all that thing coz I know you very well ...brother I don't know how long I can show myself to you...so I wanted to tell you something...

Tharn: Yes Tell me kiddo...

Mew: smiled..You called me kiddo after such a long time...Brother I know after me you tried your best to take care of Type and my baby...but still, I wanted to tell you... can you please be patient with my Type ... though he looks tough but he is really fragile brother...too sensitive... he gets scared easily, he didn't show it though but he cries every night...Brother, I want you two to get married so that you can stay with him all the time, so slowly he gets habituated, he starts sharing things with you, I know you love him but if you give Type time to forget me he won't marry you brother coz whenever he kisses you he feels guilty, he feels like he is cheating on me and I am sure no one can make him understand that there is nothing wrong in moving on..giving one more chance to love...

Tharn: But Mew how can I force him...if he doesn't want then it will be wrong to force him to accept me..let him take his time and decide...

Mew: Brother, believe me when it comes to Type I know him better than he knows himself...Type was not ready to let me enter in his life too but I forced myself on him..coz I knew he wants me but he will never say ..he was scared of love...

Try to be a part of his life brother ..make him talk if you think that he loves, you being near to him then don't wait for him to ask for it....Type is too shy when it comes to romance and he is an idiot too...

Tharn: Smiled...yeah I know....Mew, I promise I try my best....

Mew: Brother when I saw you two together, I felt so relieved coz I know how much you missed me...Type will definitely give you a reason to smile he is too good...and I know you two will be happy together ... I want you to take care of yourself too brother just forget everything and focus on your son..

Tharn: eyes filled with tears... it's your son Mew...

Mew: No Brother he's yours more than mine...I am just happy that my Type is going to deliver my baby...I never got a chance to express my feelings that how happy I am to know that my baby is pregnant coz then Type will figure out that I was not there when he first told me about his pregnancy that he will know that it was his imagination...I don't want him to know that he was hallucinating or it was you who used to meet him...

Tharn: Hmm...But brother I will never be able to Love Type the way you do it...I am nervous what if I don't meet his expectation as a husband..

Mew: You know he is not a difficult person to live with brother so I am sure you will manage. ..

Tharn tried to say something but mew disappeared....Tharn closed his eyes to let the tear flow...

In the whole conversation with new Tharn also apologize on behalf of what his parents did with mew and how he is sorry that he was not there to help his brother(That part will be boring so I didn't write)

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.