41.Forgive me

Mom: Tharn how could you do this to me...I am your mom...

Tharn: Mom huh, sorry Mrs.Gold but I don't even consider you as a human being coz things which you did with Me, Mew, Type, and Cassie my ex-girlfriend do you really think that I will call you mom...

Mom: what?? What are you talking son, it's all lie.. don't listen to this bastard..I am sure he made all this story to take your sympathy and stay in this house, he wants this luxurious life...believe me I didn't do anything baby...

Type was still in shock and looking at Tharn he doesn't want to interrupt them but he does want to push Tharn's mom....

Tharn: No, I still wonder why Type or Mew never said all this to me...for you I slapped him, mom...He is one of the people whom I never wanted to hurt intentionally but I did for you...coz you manipulated the truth..for you may be he is nobody but for me he is family...this baby is like mew to me I love them... but whom I am telling all this, you will never understand the word love mom...but still let me clear this to you... I met your ex-Secretary accidentally and came to know everything but I didn't believe it so I hired someone to confirm it(Tharn made this story)... and guess what!!! whatever I have heard is all true...it was painful than I can ever think...you did all this just to satisfy your ego...You always used me and made me stand against people you hate...

You are nothing but a selfish, self-centered, manipulative woman... you can't be a mother ..you just love your ego and to satisfy your ego you always can do anything hurt anyone ...now also you try to harm Type and mew's baby shame on you, Mrs.Gold...

Mom: Tharn baby please don't say this...you know I love my kids...okay if you think I did wrong I am ready to apologize please don't do this with me...don't hate me...please forgive your mother...

Tharn: you still not realized your mistake....Mrs.Gold, I can't forgive criminals ..what you did was a crime..I know the person who did human trafficking was a gang, who tried to rape type was also someone else but you are the mastermind behind all this and you are more dangerous than them so I won't show any mercy on you ....never...

Mom: Tharn don't forget whatever you have I gave you..this empire this life, this luxury, and I can take them all so don't compel me to show you what I can do to you...

Tharn: Aww...then go ahead Mrs.Gold shows you true color..go do it...coz first of all, whatever I have now it comes from the salary I get as CEO of your company, I never used a single penny of the company for my personal benefit, and if you tried to take this from me I can sue you coz where this company is standing its coz of my efforts...and you are forgetting Mrs.Gold I am not mew...I am Tharn if I stand in the market people will die to hire me and in case if I join any of your rival company then you will be doomed..I can destroy your empire brick by brick ... I am not like my innocent brother who will shut his mouth and sit... I can build the whole Empire against you just on snap off my fingers...the investors have not associated with your company Mrs.Gold they are there coz of me ....so go ahead and try ...

Mom: looked at Tharn then Type what you did with my son ...how he is talking to me ...you stole my both sons...Type Audrey I will kill you...

Type looked at Mrs.Gold and step back coz she steps ahead to hit Type...but Tharn stands between the two and said....never ever dared to do this else you know how I deal with people who tried to harm my family....

Mrs.Gold was looking at Tharn as she doesn't even recognize him she wanted to say something...but she was interrupted by the cops, they arrested Tharn's mom and took her...she screamed, cried but tharn didn't look at her...

There is complete silence in the hall no one is saying anything...Type was confused and shocked at what Tharn did...

Tharn: I am sorry..hope you can forgive me Type...

Type: No, never...Don't think I will forgive you coz of this stunt...don't show your face to me, and don't talk to me...Type turned to go coz he knew he is not angry with Tharn anymore whereas he is too impressed with him..he is happy that someone has taken his side, and that someone is Tharn coz he never expected this from Tharn...He is happy coz Tharn called him his family..but he is Type he loves to complicate things...

Tharn grab Type's hand and said...why don't you punish me in a way which suits you...I mean torturing me, showing your anger, throwing things and taunting me all day ...this quiet, I don't want to talk to you, stay away from me, leave me alone kind of anger doesn't suit you Type...

Type: you don't need to teach me I know what I have to do...I was not going inside my room...I was going towards the kitchen...

Tharn: Are you hungry??

Type: yeah why you want to give me one more slap...

Tharn: made his face I am sorry na type...

Type: Repeat this, again and again, you deserve this huh...Type left...

Tharn: hmm one day I will convince you to forgive me Type...he smiled like an idiot...

Late-night...

Tharn was working as from last few days he has ignored work for Type and he has a pile of work to finish...it was 3 am when he decided to go to bed...but he stopped when he saw Type going towards the kitchen when he followed him he saw Type taking out ice cream from the fridge and about to eat...

Tharn: Type what are you doing?? You are not allowed to eat that...

Type: I know I am just eating a spoon I am hungry and I crave for sweets...

Tharn: can I make something for you..

Type: no need to huh...

Tharn: okay as you wish ....I was thinking to eat chocolate pancakes..if you don't want to eat I will make it for myself...

Type's mouth filled with water...chocolate pancakes?? 😍😍😛😛

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Type: what are you doing don't wash your hands it's so much chocolate in your fingers...type grab Tharn's hand and started licking it...mmmm he moaned...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.