73. Cheater Cock

Type: Thank you Tharn...he hugged Tharn...when san came and interrupted.. love birds can you help in taking out things from the car instead of just doing romance here....

Type: Looked at Tharn and Tharn winked at him...he smiled and then started setting up things...

Tharn has booked this whole area for one day...they brought everything and they have few stalls here too...

Type was hungry and he didn't get the bag of snacks its still in someone's car...Type move towards one of the snacks stalls but when he put his hands in his pocket he didn't find his wallet...

Shit, I forgot my wallet...he called Tharn ...

Tharn: what happened, baby...

Type: I am hungry and I forget my wallet at home...buy me these snacks...

Tharn: sure baby ..but my hands are dirty can you take my wallet from my pocket...

Type: put his hands in Tharn's pocket... it's too tight he can feel Tharn's ass...Tharn it's not coming out can you pull it out..

Tharn: come closer to Type's ear... it's okay we did more than this baby you saw me naked too..don"t be shy and take it I won't mind even if you squeeze my ass...

Type: shia...you are so bad Tharn...Type pushed him and went to Mild...Mild let's go we will search for the snacks in the car...

Tharn: smiled aww my baby...still so shy...

Type and mild return after hunting the biggest treasure...when they returned Mild sits on the chair last empty chair and there is no chair left for Type...

Type: where is my chair..he turned to bring a chair for himself but Tharn gets up from his chair...Type is about to sit but Tharn puts his hands on Type's waist and pulls him on his lap...

Everyone started hooding....ohooooo...

Type turned red..his ear and face are looking like a tomato...Tharn is still holding his waist pulling him more towards him....tharn whose one hand is holding Type's waist and the other rested on his bare thigh....Type is not able to speak anything just blushing ....

Tharn: whisper please don't mind if you feel some hardness down...you are looking so hot that I can't control it, baby...

Type: hold Tharn's hand and squeeze it...shia Tharn you have left your shame at home or what??

Tharn smiled ...if I don't put my shame aside then you will never let me touch you Type...I have to sacrifice my shame to give pleasure to your ass ...

Type: I am not going to sit with you leave me you pervert ...

Tharn: kissed type on his cheek ok I won't talk dirty happy .. 

Type: hmm....Type feed chips to Tharn...eat and sit like a good boy...

After having a light snack they start working...someone set the tents, someone prepared the dinner, someone set the campfire and someone is taking care of barbeque so that they can have some starter during drinking...

They all set everything .. They all did that and they start preparing food .... Now they put the mattresses around the campfire took blankets and sit comfortably to drink...They played truth and Dare where Type again confessed his love for Tharn in Truth... on Tharn's turn he took the dare and kissed Type in front of everyone..And Type turned red he hid his face on Tharn's chest for the next 15 minutes...