53.Embarrasing

Tharn couldn't sleep he can still feel Type's touch ...he doesn't want to go outside to face Type...he is also embarrassed and he doesn't want to make Type uncomfortable too...

But yes after all this his mind also imagining Type doing what he started...imagining how Type will look while talking dirty to him...how much it will give pleasure to him...what if someday Type actually sucks him...

Tharn: Fuckk this won't happen but why I can't take my mind off this...he called me daddy....I mean not me maybe to mew but his voice was sexy when he called daddy...how it will feel to have sex with him...I never did with same-gender...is it feel different....just thinking about doing something with Type is giving me butterflies in my stomach...he is so soft and fragile...his body turns red if I grab his bit hard what will happen to his lower part when I do him hard.....oh !!the way he moans I don't think I can resist for a long time...I can just cum with his moans...oh Tharn stop it...what are you thinking...

Type: on the other hand he was cursing himself...Type you are an idiot, you are dumb, why did you do that...fuck how am I gonna face him...how I will explain to him what I did...he will think I am a slut..we just confessed our feeling and I did that...I should hide somewhere...or should I run.. I should leave this city..no I think I should leave this country or world oh god what I will do...what he will think of me...I am the one who asked him for time and I am the one who sucked his huge dick...eeeewww stop thinking dirty Type...

Yes, I won't go out today..I will stay here only...and when he will go to his work I will grab things to eat...I can't stay hungry...

Type was waiting... as Tharn always goes to the office at 8 am but sometimes when he has to take type to the hospital he goes at 1 pm...Type is hungry he couldn't sleep again so he was just passing his time...when the clock hit 1 pm he gets up from his bed...

Type: ahhh I am so hungry sorry baby, if your momma didn't try to eat your dada's dick... then I have already given you food by now...

Type get out of the room he looked at Tharn's room ...his room looks clean...ahhh thank god he went to the office...now I can eat...he turned towards another side to go to the kitchen but he bumped into someone...when he looks he cursed himself in his mind coz it was Tharn...shit...

Type didn't think anything and immediately get inside his room and locked the door...

Tharn who came here when Type was looking inside Tharn's room..and Tharn is looking what Type was trying to look...so he stands behind Type and started staring inside his room...and when Type turned he bumped into him...

Tharn: Type open the door and come out...you have not eaten anything come out and eat....

Type: I am not hungry phi...

Tharn: Type I know you are embarrassed and I know you thought I was mew...I won't say anything please come out and eat...

Type: Phi...I am not hungry....please go...

Tharn: Type do you want me to open this door and lift you in my arm and feed you with my hands...if not then come out right now...

Type: Opened the door, his ears has turned red and he is looking down...you are mean...

Tharn: Type look at me...Type, I asked you something...please look at me...

Type: Looked up.. hmm...

Tharn: Baby, It's okay I know you were in sleep, you thought of me as Mew, you didn't intend to do it..and it's okay...we will do it someday it's better you mistakenly initiated it...

Type: phi, don't say all this, please...if you behave this shamelessly then I am going...

Tharn: Okay sorry, I won't tease you but please eat something...my both babies are hungry...

Type: I am not your baby....huh...and I am not hungry...

Tharn: if you are not a baby then stop behaving like a cute baby...if you are not hungry then what my baby wants...did my baby want milk..??

Type: I hate you phi...I am not gonna talk...you said you won't tease me...

Tharn: okay I am so sorry baby...I won't tease you ....sorry come na I am hungry too ...

Type: huh then stay hungry you should have thought all this before teasing me...

Tharn: grabbed Type's waist from behind.. touched his chest to Type's back, pull him as closer...I am sorry I just said that coz one day we will do it ...so no need to be embarrassed....

Type: Phi...stop it...why we are talking all this now...we have confessed our feeling yesterday and you are thinking all this today...

Tharn: Type I don't want to but you made me think all this and I am sorry that I am thinking all this but it's really hard for me to put my mind away from you...I think about you every night Type and believe me, my mind couldn't think pure all the time...you are so beautiful, love...

Type: Type felt a shiver when Tharn said all this in his ear..phi I am hungry.....

Tharn: I too love...

Type: I am hungry for food pervert...huh...Type pushed Tharn and went down...

Tharn: Looked at his dick...calm down Tiger...I won't let you harass my baby...he needs time and I will give him so stop putting dirty thoughts in my mind...and behave...

Author's Note

Thanks, BlackMoon267 for always checking my book's position and congratulating me on my success...I know it's the weekend but I am busy that's why I am not updating much else you all know whenever I get time I update more than 5 updates...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.