77. Suspicious Type

After 2 months...

Type: Tharn I will be late today I have a meeting with my client so please don't wait for me...

Tharn got this message and when he tried to call Type the call didn't connect...tharn finished his work and went to a cafe to pick Type...coz no way he will let Type work late and go home without him...

Tharn: Jess where is Type...

Jess: Sir, Type sir didn't come to the cafe today so how would I know where he is...

Tharn: He didn't come what do you mean by that...he left home at the same time and he didn't say that he is not going to the cafe today...

Can you check and tell me what meeting he has today and with whom...

Jess: Yes sir give me a moment...after checking the screen jess said sir Type sir don't have an appointment today with any client...

Tharn: what?? Then where is Type...okay you go ... I will check...tharn again called Type but his phone is still not in range..

Tharn went home he chooses to wait for his husband...as he got to know by Type's driver that they are safe and in meeting...though tharn knew the driver lied but Tharn knew the reason too...obviously he is following type's instruction...

Type: Returned home at 10 Pm...and he is surprised to see Tharn in the living room... why are you still here baby it's 10 pm I told you that I will be late ...

Tharn: where were you Type??

Type: I told you na I was with my client and after my meeting, Jess called me for some work in the cafe...

Tharn: hmm okay..

Type: Did you had you, dinner baby...

Tharn: yes and you??

Type: Yes I had my dinner..let's go I am tired let's sleep ..

Tharn knew type lied, he never does that before then what is so important that he has to hide from him and lie....

Tharn and Type lay on the bed and Tharn sneak his hands inside Type's shorts...

Type: Tharn I am tired can we please not do this tonight....

Tharn: hmm...sure let's curdle...It's easy for Tharn to find out where Type is going or what he is lying about but he didn't want to do anything that shows he don't trust Type..he just wants Type to tell him what he is up to...he wants to trust Type coz he knows Type can't do something wrong.

The next day again Type messaged Tharn that he will be late and when Tharn enquired he again encounters that Type is telling lie...tharn asked Jess not to tell anything to Type ...this happens for almost a month when Type said he is in the cafe but he was not there and since that day Type didn't let Tharn touch him.. every day he makes new excuse like he is tired or he wants to spend time with his son Mew so he is sleeping with Mew...or he is missing his husband Mew so let's just curdle....

it's been one month when Type is lying to Tharn and now Tharn is running out of patience....how can Type lie to him for so long and why he is doing that...

Type: Mew come down fast baby let's eat Momma has to go out ..

Tharn: Baby it's Sunday where you are planning to go...

Type: hmm I have some work...
Type avoid Tharn's gaze..He served food to Tharn and Mew and he drinks fluid...

Mew: momma why are you not eating anything...

Type: looked nervous but he managed to smile and said ahh ..I don't feel like eating and I will eat outside ....you eat properly baby...

Type left after lunch and reached hospital...

Doc: Type are you ready for this operation...

Type: Yes doctor but as we discussed can you please discharge me today only...

Doc: Yes Type it's a very minor operation and yes I can discharge you today but you have to take all the precautions I have suggested...and don't exert yourself...

Type: yes doc...Type had an operation it took an hour and then doc let him rest ..

After 6 hours Doctor checked Type again and let him go home...

At 11 Type reached home he felt pain due to stitch...but he doesn't want to make people worried he reached his room and saw Tharn waiting for him...

Type: Got stunned...Ba..Baby why are you still awake...

Tharn: smile nothing baby just waiting for you...

Type: Shit ...is it what Tharn has some plan is he wanted to do??...how I will tell him not to touch me today as I am already in pain..if he lifts my shirt he can see my stitch....what I will tell him....Type is sweating coz he is feeling pain as well as he is tensed...

Tharn: I have put warm water in the tub go and take bath and come to sleep...

Type: went to the washroom he saw Tharn has put his shirt in the washroom for type to change....why he has put his shirt...he wants me to wear this but I know how much he will be turned on after seeing me in his shirt....maybe if I switch off the light then he won't see anything and we can do it..but it will be painful...shit..

Type took bath wear tharn's shirt and come out ....get on his bed and saw his husband he felt bad that he is doing this to Tharn so he switched off the light and kissed Tharn...he felt pain while moving but he just wants to make Tharn happy..

Let's do it, baby....Type said and closed his eyes it's okay Type you can do this...

Author's Note

I made few changes in the last chapter as I felt that chapter was so bad...but believe me I don't have any idea to make it interesting and I want to finish it on the 80th chapter so bear with me 3 more chapters...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.