47.Too Hurt..

Tharn: closed his eyes to gather his thoughts..Type I am not saying all this to get this child...whatever I just said I actually feel for you...I don't know what this feeling is but I like you...I want to be near you...I love when you smile, I hate when you cry, I wanted to talk to you all the time..when you are in your room I feel like we are too far...I want you all the time..I think about you...and you are saying I should be shameful...

Why I should be shameful...I am not asking you to be with me without any relationship ...I don't have any ill intention towards you... I wanted to marry you give a secure future to you and to this baby...I am sure mew will be happy to know that we are together...coz he knows we both will take care of each other...and I am sure whatever you just said is not your thought...this is what my mother put in your mind...whatever she said that day is stuck in your mind...

For whom you are thinking type which society, where was this society when your parents died, did they help you No, where was this society when you were struggling for surviving, where were these people when you were kidnapped, and when you wanted to marry Mew, who supported you type ...why you are thinking what people will say...

I know my brother died 8 months back and now I am asking his husband to be my husband... but I don't have any bad intentions Type ... I never asked you to forget my brother I just asked you to accept me, I never said I will give this baby my name I just said let me be part of this baby's kife too, I am not even asking you to remove brother's name from yours.... I just want you to add my name too in your family..

Type: Brother, it's not possible... I can't see you more than my husband's brother..there is nothing between us and it can't be possible anything between us...

Tharn pulls type closer...look in my eyes and tell me that you don't have the slightest feeling for me Type...

I never said I love you ... I just said I have feelings for you and I have no control over these feelings Type...let me discover this feeling...let me be close to you type...let me understand what it is.. let's discover this together type and then take any decision but don't reject this before knowing your actual feelings Type...

Type: Brother leaves me .....and listen to me carefully... I don't have the slightest feelings for you..and I don't care what people will think but what I think about this relationship is that this is not possible...I will never betray Mew's trust, I won't love anyone, I won't let anyone touch me and I will never get married...so whatever you have just said forget it and move on...and if you want me to stay here in this house till the birth then stay away from all this thoughts and me...I don't have anything to discover and neither I want all this...

Go and find a suitable girl for you brother I guess you need someone to release your heat....Type push Tharn and run towards his room...

Tharn stands there like a soulless body..did you think that I am that low type..I just wanted to release heat....I just want your body.. Am I that bad in your eye that you think I will ask you to marry me so that I can get this child.... tears flow from tharn's eyes...why everyone gets their love but when it comes to me it always....Tharn cover his face and cried....

Type: close the door and started crying, Mew I need you..please come to me...please baby...Type was sitting in the pool area but Mew didn't come...Type cried for a long and then he falls asleep...

In the middle of the night, Type heard someone screaming he gets up he felt weird...he immediately gets up and comes out to see what is happening but what he witnessed was so hurtful that he couldn't control his tears...

Type was in the gallery on the first floor and saw Tharn in the hall kissing a girl roughly and the girl was screaming Tharn's name coz of too much pleasure...Tharn was totally drunk...

Type is looking down when his eyes met with Tharn and Tharn hold the girl's waist pull her closer ...put hands on her shoulder and pull down her dress off shoulder...he is still looking at Type and sucking her neck and shoulder both didn't break the eye contact...type can see the anger in Tharn's eye ...as his eye is telling Type now are you happy...I am with the girl releasing my heat...I won't bother you ever...now happy....

Type: turned and get inside his room to cry more ..

Tharn: saw Type going inside he looks at the girl...Go I am done...

Girl: okay she fixes her dress took the money and said call me when you want such a show...

Tharn: Hmm...she went and Tharn also move towards the bar...he sits the other side of the counter and keeps staring at Type's door...he made his drink and gulp in one go...he made another...I am no one to you Type I thought we are family...he broke a glass in anger .. He took another glass...the maids were up but they don't dare to go out...

Type heard the voice of the glass and he come outside to see ....he saw Tharn sitting alone in the bar and drinking...Type come down when he didn't find the girl near...

Type: Brother...please stop drinking...and go to your room...

Tharn: why?? Why I should listen to you Type...why??..who are you to order me...and why you are here...I am drunk what if I touched you...you are my brother's husband you should maintain distance right...

We have only this relationship na Type...only this...and I am a pervert who just wanted to sleep with you ...Go to your room Type else what people will think about you...if those maids will see you here they will think we have something and that will ruin your reputation...what they will think that your husband died just 7
8 months back and you started clingy to his brother...they will call you a gold digger or whore Type...Go type...coz that's what you care about ...what people will think....

Type: Brother....

Tharn: Don't call me that ... I am not your brother....call me sir...tharn sir...coz this is what is left between us...we are strangers Type...strangers....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.