Sold (chapter-11)

Mayesha's pov

My future husband?? Is he that much romantic?? Ha?? What am I thinking?? Why he had to give me a rose that too a light purple rose??

O Mayesha stop all these thinkings, focus on your work if you won't want to be scolded.

Moreover they have become strange, I want to mean that my uncle and aunty talk silently with each other like whispering something but when they see me coming or passing through them they will become quite and just glare at me like I have killed someone. They also become a little bit stiffened seeing me.

I don't know anything but in my mind I somehow feel that something is wrong. They are going to throw me out in less than a month then why to behave this rudely?? Can't they have the little courtesy to speak with me.

"Mayesha.. Mayesha... " What have I done now?? Why aunty is calling me??

"Yes, aunty???" I come from the kitchen responding her.

There is my uncle and aunty standing, looking so stressed like something horrible had happened to them.

"Take it and get ready. We are going somewhere and dare to say something, you will know what i will do with you. Now go"

She didn't gave a change to say anything to her.

I can't even ask what is all these about. I silently said ok and went to my room.
Opening the bag I became shock. It's look like a nikah (wedding) dress. And also so expensive. There are also some jewelries. My six sense is screaming danger. What is all these??Are they planning to marry me off today. But why?? What did I do that they don't want me to be with them anymore?? Thinking all these I started to cry. I am not ready for this.

I am feeling so low and pathetic now, they never loved me, care for me but I didn't say anything to them, I never disrespect them. I always think them as my own.

I considered them as a fake family but still they are my family.

"What are you doing hu? Didn't I tell you to get ready? And why the hell are you crying??" Suddenly aunty's loud voice reached out from my back. Turning back I saw that she is standing in the door step looking at me like she is ready to kill me anytime.

I want my answer. I need to ask her.

"Why??" It's the only thing I am able to ask. I want to ask many things but I can't as I am now devastated.

"We are selling you. I hope you got the answer now get ready. Don't eat my brain." Her words are like cold water that is thrown at me.

They are sell...in...g.. selling me?? Am I a thing to sell?? There I thought that they might be marrying me off. But I am not that much lucky as they are selling me like a piece of shit.

Allah, save me from all this, hide me somewhere safe. I won't want all this. Save my dignity.

"Aunty.... How can you do this to me?? Aunty....  "

Now I am crying so much sliding down sitting in the floor. How can they?? She is also a girl. How??

"Stop this melodrama bitch. We are selling you that's it. Now get ready. Do you get that" she said by holding my hair tightly.

It's paining so much but not more than my heart and my soul. Which is bleeding, hearing such cruel words.

"Stop this nonsense bitch. Stand up and get ready." She is calling me bitch. Did I ever behave like a bitch then why??

"A... A...aa... Aun..ty.. leave...me please." I pleaded. But it's like she didn't even heard me, she drag me to the bathroom and splash water on my face and stand me in front of the mirror of the basin.