Misery of the innocent heart (Chapter-32)

Third person's pov

Mayesha, Rafael and Hamza were going toward Saif office. First Mayesha wanted to see him, cause she was missing him. But how the situation turn this way she didn't know. She just know that her curiosity about him was going to break her and her heart one day.

Her hands were cold, feets feel like jelly and whole body was shivering making her feel worst right now. But why was she feeling this way? Her mind was continuously asking her.

She was just going to see him, what he is doing that's it. It's not a big thing. And the most importantly she was missing him. So it's not something to tensed about.

"Sir." A voice from behind stop them. There stood a bulky man with a gun in his hand. Mayesha unknowingly took a step toward Hamza while looking at the gun. Mayesha had seen guns before as the guards carry them but the man infront of them looks so scary and the way he was holding the gun seems like he was going to kill someone.

Hamza understand and said Rafael to see what is the matter.

"Go inside. I will come after some time." Hamza said after they come infront of a door. She was confused but then  understand that maybe it's Saif's office room.

With her fastly beating heart, sweaty hand she turn the knob and the moment she took a step it was like her whole world stop and she screamed looking at the sight infront of her.

There is Saif standing with a gun in his hand, looking like a maniac. And the man lying on the pool of blood oozing out from his head.

Still now she felt like a deaf as the loud ear piercing sound was echoing in her brain.

She couldn't take her eyes off from the gun in his hand. She was thinking 'My husband is a killer. He killed a person infront of me.'

"Mayesha..." Saif noticed Mayesha and was about to reach for her but Mayesha was scare of her own husband. The very person she fall in love with. Yes, she is in love with Saif.

It was late now to realise that she had fallen in love with a beast, a murderer. Her innocent heart was unknowingly in love with the beast. A beast tamed by her love, unknown to her.

She wanted to stay away from him. It was hard for her to even see Saif now. His presence will only increase her fear for him. Her love was still not strong to accept Saif after seeing all this.
So she did want she think was right for her.

She ran from there. Her heart was broken from the sight infront of her. Shattered into many pieces.

"Mayesha, Mayesha......" She could hear Saif's heavy foot steps behind her.
Saif was shock. He never expected Mayesha to be here. The moment he heard Mayesha's scream, he knew that he broke her heart unknowingly. He has broke the innocent heart with his cruel, inhuman way.

But he never expected that Mayesha will be scare of him. He just wanted to hug Mayesha. He was also scare. Scared that he will lost her for ever.

He was continuously calling her. But it was as if Mayesha was determined to run away from him.

"Mayesha..." He caught her wrist and pull her close to his chest, too scare to let her go. Mayesha started to push Saif away and when Saif didn't let her she started to scream and cry louder than before. Her shaking body was enough for Saif to know that she was so scare of him.
"Lea....leave.. Leave...me.." Mayesha said between her cries.

"No. Never." Saif said emphasizing every single word.

"Ple... please..." She already so broken to say anything. All of a sudden Mayesha started to feel weak. Her hands stopped and her eyes started to close.

When Saif felt that Mayesha was not pushing him anymore,he look at her and saw that Mayesha was closing her eyes.
"Mayesha, Mayesha....." Saif tapped Mayesha's cheeks soft, his voice was fill with worry.

"Don't close your eyes, Mayesha." Saif said but Mayesha was not in any situation to listen anything.

"Leave...me.." Mayesha said weakly before closing her eyes.

*  * *

Mayesha felt that someone was patting her head. It feels so nice. It was making her body and soul calm.

She opened her eyes and meet with the brown stormy eyes of Saif. Saif's eyes. Those eyes were clouded with worry. But why was he worried?

"Mayesha are you okay?" Saif asked so calmly and softly. Scared that Mayesha will not like him being close to her and will start to scream again.

"What....." Everything started to play in her mind. She remembered what happened before she lose her conscious. Saif was sitting beside Mayesha , patting her head, seeing their position, Mayesha immediately shifted away from him.

A look of hurt and pain was evident in his face. Mayesha saw his face but she was scare to even feel his pain.

"Sta...y away... from me.." Mayesha said with her shaky voice and started to cry again, sitting in the corner of their bed.

"Mayesha, beti (daughter)." Ammi came toward Mayesha seeing her in this condition. Hamza and Rafael also came after Ammu and stood beside Saif looking at Mayesha with heaviness in their hearts.

"Mayesha don't...sshh don't cry. Look at me. I am here." Ammi tried to console Mayesha. Mayesha was looking like a child who was scared of the monster under her bed. But for a matter of fact Saif was the monster for her now.

"Ammi. Tell him....to sta..y away from me. Please.." Mayesha said with her trembling voice. She just wanted to stay away from Saif.

Ammi nodded at her and look at her with pain. She is a mother. She definitely know how her son was feeling but she was also helpless infront the fate.
She was helpless infront the misery of the innocent heart which was hurt and broken more than anything.