Jealousy and friends(chapter-21)

Saif's pov

"Nishat dear, have some more. You eat so little." Ammi said giving more juice in Nishat's glass.

"O ammi. I am trying to figure out why I didn't get the chance to marry this stupid handsome guy. Why you need to break my heart Saif by marrying this beautiful lady?" Nishat said dramatically looking at Mayesha.

Here my Mayesha was feeling uncomfortable as Nishat was continuously saying that she has a crush on me but still how Mayesha win my heart and all other blabbering. I don't know why I am enjoying it. Maybe because my wifey is a little bit jealous. I can see it so let's just enjoy but first let me give a little relieve to my wife.

"I know I am handsome Nishat but the only girl who owns my heart is my wife, Mayesha Saif Ali Khan." I said looking at wife who is just looking down.

"Aaaaa... What a love?" Nishat said and Ammi coughed making my Mayesha more shy.

"Okay. I need to go now." Standing up I go toward Ammi and kiss her forehead and hug Nishat.

"Bye."
I just look at Mayesha and started to go toward the door.
I didn't say a single thing to my darling when i everyday kiss or hug her before leaving for work.
I want to see what my darling do or feel. I can't wait to come back home and teased her.

Third person's pov

Mayesha just keep looking at the door. She was shocked, no she was upset, angry, jealous. She can't put a finger on her emotions.
Her face was showing what she was feeling as Ammi and Nishat give each other a knowing look.

"By the way Mayesha, can you accompany me to shopping? I want to do shopping with you and we can also know each other." Nishat said bringing Mayesha back from her angry state.

She knows that she don't have any right to be angry on Nishat. Nishat didn't do anything, it's her husband who is at fault.

"I...." Mayesha look at Ammi like asking for permission.

"What are you looking at me? You can do anything and I give full permission to my daughter. My sweet Mayesha. Now go, get ready." Ammi said bringing a bright smile on Mayesha's face.

Mayesha came to their bedroom to get ready. Choosing a dress for herself she thought how Saif had ignored her. She want to ask him so many things about this friend of him. But he will not answer me and this time Mayesha is also going to give him a hard time.

Sitting in a cosy cafe while enjoying the rich flavour of the coffee, Mayesha was looking at the beautiful scenery of the children's playing around in rain.

"Mayesha, now say how much you love Saif?" Nishat's this question was so abrupt. So abrupt that for a moment Mayesha couldn't catch what she said.

"I..I..." Mayesha couldn't say much as Nishat again asked a question.

"What is Saif's favourite colour?"

"I don't know." Mayesha replied feeling bad that she don't know anything about Saif.

"What do you know about Saif?"

"Nothing."

"You do know that he is your husband, right? Or you don't even know that?" Nishat asked Mayesha. More like mocked her.

"I...." Mayesha didn't say anything just keep quiet.

"He loves you" Nishat said looking at the girl sitting in front her, lowering her head.
Hearing this Mayesha feel that she is shivering, shivering with unknown emotions.

"He knows everything about you. Every single thing about you. Then why not you?" Nishat asked again but Mayesha can't answer them. She, herself don't know how could Saif know so much about her.

"What to ask anything?"

"You do know everything about him?" Mayesha asked.

"Not everything but quite a lot." Nishat said.

"Can you tell me something about him?" Mayesha asked as she really want to know about Saif.

"No but I will help you to know him as it's your duty to know him." Nishat said giving a sweet smile to Mayesha.

"Ha... How?" Mayesha asked confused.

"Go somewhere with each other, spend some special time away from everything,try to be friends first then try to understand your feelings. It's easy and I know you both are quite aware of yours feelings for each others." Nishat said the last part smirking as Mayesha quickly look down feeling shy.

"Now let's start it." Nishat exclaimed with joy.

"Wow... You look pretty Mayesha. Saif is going to have a hard time with you. And remember what I told u." Nishat winked at Mayesha.

"O Nishat, stop it now." Mayesha said to her newly made friend.

"Oho... someone is being shy. How will I be able to be a aunty if you..." Mayesha place her hand on Nishat mouth shutting off her from speaking any further.

As Mayesha has got a good idea what kind of mouth she has.

"Please spare me for sometime." Mayesha said to her.

"Okay....ok. Now where is this Sa..."

"Here I am" Nishat could complete as Saif enter the room.

"Hmmm....good boy. Now say something romantic to your wife . I am leaving. Enjoy Mayesha." Nishat winked at Mayesha and leave the room.

Saif was lovingly looking at Mayesha, who was looking beautiful in her red-peach dress which Nishat had personally choose for their dinner date.

"You look beautiful wifey" taking Mayesha's hand in his Saif kissed on the back of her both hands.

"You also... look beautiful?" Mayesha said more like asking a question.

"Do men's look beautiful? I thought men's look handsome. Don't I look handsome?" Saif asked having a mischievous smile.

"You..you look so..." Mayesha was trying so hard to act as the way Nishat had teach her. Boldly... But she was failing so poorly.

So she did what her mind told her to do, she hugged Saif and said confidently, "you look devilishly handsome, hubby."

Mayesha's bold act was not something Saif was expecting. He was something more than shock.
"Mayesha... you.." Saif was about to say something but to whom?? Where is Mayesha?

"Mayesha??? There you are little devil.." Saif said as he saw that Mayesha is running away.

Mayesha run away quickly laughing at Saif's before he catch her.
A shocking Saif came downstairs but didn't find Mayesha.

"Ammi. Mayesha...." Saif could complete what he was about to say as from no where Nishant came and said,"She couldn't wait more so she is in the car. Go..Quick."

Saif started to go toward the main gate, hearing laughter's of Ammi and Nishat's behind him.

He is so happy as this is what he always been wanted, a loving, caring woman who can easily win anyone's heart. Like what Mayesha did. She really did win his stubborn friends heart. Nishant and Mayesha they really become good friends. Not to forgot specially his heart.

How r u guys?? Sorry for such slow updates.
Do vote and comment. Your votes means a lot for the writer so don't forgot to vote.
Allah Hafiz.❤️❤️🤗🤗