New life (Chapter-18)

Third person pov

"Mmm..... It's so soft and warm. Why my pillow is feeling so nice and warm today??" Mayesha snuggle more into something which she thought is her pillow.

"Am I that soft and warm, wifey?" She heard a manly voice from her pillow. But why is my pillow talking?? She was thinking when it hit her it's not her pillow but her husband. She quickly try to move away but before she could do that Saif held her tightly not that tight but tight enough so she couldn't move away.

"First give me the answer then you can go" Saif asked enjoying the moment, first her getting close to him although he was the one to hug her first and now her blushed face. Everything is so sweetly new to him but little did he know that all this is making someone having a mini heart attack.

"I...I .. didn't mean that. It's.... just that I thought you as my pillow so....." Mayesha said half stammering and half in one go.

"I don't mind to be your pillow....." Saif said pulling her even more close to him and give a light kiss on Mayesha's forehead.

Taking it as a chance as the hold was a little bit loose she quickly stand up and run toward washroom....
She close the door and stand there placing her hands above her heart, which is beating faster than ever.....

"Shameless!! Why he need to be like this and why the hell I need to do that?? Soft pillow!!! Stupid Mayesha." Mayesha said to herself as she heard Saif laughing outside.

She touched her forehead and close her eyes. When she opened her eyes there was something...... something which shows how much she is grateful for the moment between them. Tears..... which was present there but didn't come out. She didn't let them....

She take a shower and go toward the closet to choose a dress to wear. She is thinking about wearing something simple but then she is a newly wedded woman so she choose a simple but embroidered and gorgeous red dress....at least ok for her first day as a wedded woman.

"I need my inners but where can I found them,I wish I could get my dresses and other things

"I need my inners but where can I found them,I wish I could get my dresses and other things." Speaking to herself she opened a drawer at the left and she was shocked to see inners of women. She was thinking if she can wear them as Saif had said that these clothes are her. So she choose one and it was also according to her size.
But how???

Mayesha had already dry her hair so she securely place her dupatta around her head and come out.
Here her dashing husband is sitting on the bed. Saif stand up seeing Mayesha and go toward her.
"You look breathtaking beautiful" Saif said and just leave like, he said nothing but what about Mayesha??? Stupid she.... always blushing.

"What is with him saying all these and what am I?? A blushing fool??" Mayesha said to herself more like scolded herself.

Mayesha came downstairs and found Ammi saying something to the maids.

"Assalamu Alaikum Ammi." Mayesha said.

"Walaikum Salam dear. Come sit"  Ammi told Mayesha to sit in the chair beside her.

"Now tell me what you will like to have??...."

"Ammi, anything is fine. And should I cook something for you?"

"Rooza bring the breakfast I made for Mayesha. And Mayesha,yes you can make something for 'US' as a newly bride needs to make something but not now at lunch time. Okay??"

"Okay Ammi." Mayesha replied softly as her thoughts went to her husband who is a part of this 'US'.

Rooza bring the breakfast and place it before Mayesha. But Mayesha didn't start eating so Ammi asked if she did like it or not. And why is she not having it.

But before she could say anything Saif came and said "because she wants to have breakfast not just only with you but also with me."

He was looking devilishly handsome in his three pieces suite. Mayesha was looking at him when he said that looking at her.

"Ooo how romantic." Ammi said but the question is was she really waiting for Saif??

"Sit and have breakfast also let my daughter have her breakfast as she was waiting for you..." Ammi teased Mayesha. And it turned more embarrassing for Mayesha as Saif chuckled looking at her.

They all have their breakfast having sweet family talk also with little bit teasing from Ammi to the newly couple.
After that Saif stand up and go toward his Ammi and kiss her forehead.

"Ammi before you say something, I know that I shouldn't go to office but I need to go as I got married without informing anyone and also we are going to make a deal with a foreign country so I really need to go." Saif said.

"Okay. But it's not about me now, you are married so if your wife agree you can go." Ammi said looking at Mayesha.

"Okay..."

Saif look at Mayesha and Ammi got the signal that maybe she should give them some privacy so she went to the kitchen with her plate.

Mayesha don't know why but she was feeling somehow sad. He said he have some work then why am I upset?? Although he is being nice but it doesn't mean that he needs to leave his work??
Mayesha was talking to herself when she felt some kind of current run down her spine. Looking up she meet with the most handsome person according to her.......Saif,he was holding her hand.

"Forgive me as I am going to leave you alone for some work. I know you might need me but don't worry Ammi is here for you." Saif know that Mayesha will not say anything but he is saying all this to make Mayesha feel his sincerity toward her.

"Say something"Saif asked as Mayesha was not saying anything just looking at him.

"I don't have any problem,you can go."

"Thanks wifey." Saying this Saif kissed Mayesha's left cheek.

"Bye Ammi. I am going." Saif said to his Ammi.

"Allah Hafez Saif." Ammi said from the kitchen.

"Bye wifey." Saif said winking at Mayesha. He said to her while walking toward the main door, while Mayesha was looking at him shocked by his sudden kiss. She touch her left cheek and mumble "He kissed me"

Throughout the whole day Mayesha had seen a new life. A loving family. That she never had before.

Ammi and Mayesha had gone for shopping. Ammi was too much according to Mayesha as Ammi didn't spare a single shop where she didn't go for shopping.
Poor Mayesha she was so tired, after that shopping session they had a sweet homely lunch that Mayesha made. Ammi,Hamza and Rafael, not to forgot her devilishly handsome husband everyone was so happy.

Everyone praise her cooking skills,she was also happy that everybody likes the food she cooked.

She was also happy for everything.... specially the family time she got. As she had never imagine such thing could happen in her life.

All this was a new start of a new life. She never thought that she gonna get such a sweet family but she get that. She thanked Allah for all these,what he gave her. She was so grateful to Allah for her new life.