Special day ahead(Chapter-35)

Say bye to this year with an open heart. Remember the memories in some part of your heart. I hope this new year will bring in many good times. When you will feel the cheer that is destined.
Happy new year 2022!!
Enjoy....

Saif's pov

Everything looked like a nightmare to me. But the pain present in my heart tells that it was not a dream but the heart breaking reality.

I made her cry, broke her heart. I deserved the pain.

I couldn't take the distance anymore. I wanted our old time back where I was able to hold her without hiding like this. After our fight or I should say heart broke I went to my warehouse.

Everything felt horrible, the pain felt unbearable. I looked at the passing road to felt emptiness. These pathways always lead me toward the unforgettable sinful work I had done till now. And now I was paying for that. I never laughed at anyone's pain but tried to feel their pain. I tried to kill the reason behind their pain. Killed those who caused them pain in a attempt to console them, ending their pain.

But now I was feeling like everyone was laughing at my pain. Who gonna console my broken heart? No one.... there was no one for me. I heaved a sigh trying to look okay. As I didn't want my men to look at my broken form.

I came out of the car and nodded at my men who bowed and said salam to me. The warehouse smell like sin. After all it was the world for demons like me to do sinful works.

I tried my best to engross myself in the work hoping to forget my surrounding for some time. The papers in my hand were able to engross me for sometime.

"Yeah. Come in." I said as I heard a knock in the door and one of the guards came in. Was there any emergency?

"Sir..can I say something?" The guard hesitated to say something but why? My men's were not like that to hesitate.

"Yes. Is there any emergency?" I said with seriousness like always.

"No sir. But sir..... if there is any problem please tell us we all want to help you." His words shocked me. My problem? I heaved a sigh as only I could solve it.

"No. There isn't any problem." I said and again looked at the papers.

"Okay...sir. It just, you don't come at this hour. So we thought that there must be some problems."

"It's okay. And yeah....thanks." The guard looked at me with wide eyes, making me realize that it was the first time I said thanks to any of my men.

"Anything else?" I said with a stoic face like always.

"No...no sir." He said and left the room making a confused face. Might be thinking it was a dream that I thanked him.

She was making me a human like before. But now she wanted me to leave her. But how could I?

I opened the drawer and looked at the box. I wish to give her that someday but I didn't know if that someday would come or not.

"Bro. I missed you." I quickly closed the drawer and looked at the stupid, whom I loved so much. Rafael. The world famous drama queen.

"Me too. Me too." Hamza said as the both came in closing the door creating a loud noise and sat infront of me and I just looked at them giving them a questionable look.

"Saif, stop thinking about that." Hamza said reminding me about our fight. I didn't say anything just looked at him. And i didn't know what to say?

"Idiot." Rafael said as he hit Hamza's head with a pen that was in the table.

"Is that why we came here?" Rafael asked shooting draggers at Hamza with his eyes.