Rage(Chapter-33)

Third person pov

Saif looked at Mayesha with pain and rage in his eyes. Mayesha was being selfish for not thinking about Saif. How could she forgot that Saif loves her? How could she forgot about his feeling? How hurt his heart was feeling right now? He could never hurt her. It was never his fault. He had already told her that he is the mafia king.

He was not a normal man, she know that. Then why? Why can't she accept him that way?

Was loving him that hard? He loved her. He would never hurt her and not even let anyone hurt her. He was always honest with her. He had told her that he kill people. It was a part of his job.

Mayesha's continuous crying was making him more angry.  She was not even taking a single glance at him. Hugging Ammi she was just trying to ignore his existence in the room.

"Leave." Saif roared still looking at Mayesha. His eyes only could see her not anyone around them. Just her. Her shivering body.

"Saif listen.." Hamza came to stop him but again Saif roared telling everyone to get out.

"Leave.." it was getting hard for Saif to control his anger.

"Ammi. Please." Saif said to Ammi and looked at Hamza and Rafael, they understood that the couple need some time.

Ammi looked at Mayesha, kissing on her forehead she reluctantly break the hug.

"Ammi..." Mayesha said looking pale. As if Saif's outburst has made her look like this.

"Sshh... everything is okay." Ammi said and went out from the room with Hamza and Rafael.

Saif locked the door and looked at Mayesha. Mayesha looked at him and their eyes locked for the first time after the horrible accident. His eyes were lightly red making the brown colour look more beautiful and mesmerising.

But the burning rage in them was not unnoticed by Mayesha. She was scare looking at his eyes. Those eyes which used to calm her soul and made her feel beautiful was now making her feel extreme fear. Her whole self shivering and burning infront of those eyes.

Saif took long steps reaching Mayesha and pulled her toward him circling his arm around her waist. Resting his nose on Mayesha's he brought his other hand close to her cheek, softly caressing.

"Why are you scared of me?" Saif asked controlling his anger.

Mayesha wanted to say many things but it was impossible for her to say anything. Her lips quiver but not a single word came. She just looked at his face. He looked angry, tensed. His eyes they conveyed one more thing. Fear of losing something or someone. Mayesha didn't know if he was really scare but it felt like that he was scare. Was he fearing that he might lose her?

"Answer me" this time Saif asked her almost yelling at her, demanding a answer.

"I .. don't.. know." She answered crying, felling helpless.

"What you don't know? Didn't you know that I am the mafia king? Didn't you know that killing people is a part of my job?" Saif yelled making her flinched badly.

"I......kno.." Mayesha cried even more and hold his shirt collar in her grip placing her head over his heart. Saif was shocked at Mayesha's behaviour. She was flinching and shivering a while ago as now she almost hug her making their body flashed together.

"Why???.." This time Mayesha asked in a quivering soft voice. Before Saif could say anything Mayesha started to speak again, still placing her head over his heart.

"Cause my heart can't accept your wrong doings. I can't accept your wrong ways " Mayesha replied without stuttering. She lifted her head and looked at his eyes with fear but with determined that she gonna tell him the reasons anyhow.

"Why can't you? This is me. The wrong doings are a part of me." Saif asked griping her upper arm tightly.

"Then... leave..me." she tried hard not to stutter like before but only she knew how much hard it was for her to say that.

"Never. I am never going to leave you. You are my wife and you need to accept me the way I am." Saif said tightening his hold making Mayesha whimper out.

"Then... leave your position. Position as the mafia king." Mayesha wanted him, just him. No one. She didn't care if they wouldn't have any luxuries. Cause now every luxury felt disgusting. All this felt impure. All these was filled with filth.

"You heard me Mayesha. It's a pary of me. Accept it that way." Saif replied, his eyes darker than usual.

"I can't.... it disgust me." Mayesha replied between her cries and her hiccups. She couldn't stay strong. Not when her opponent was her husband.

"You are disgusted with me?"Saif asked her heaviness in his heart. He couldn't believe anything. Even this argument felt like a nightmare. He just wanted to wake up from the horrible nightmare and hugged his Mayesha. Looked at her where he could only find admiration and love. Love?? Did she love me?

No she didn't. If I could able to made her fall for me or if she had loved me she wouldn't feel disgusted with me. She wouldn't think about leaving me.
Thinking about her leaving him made him more angry and frustrated on himself.

"It doesn't matter. If you are disgusted with me or not, it doesn't matter. You are mine. You are bound to me. I am not letting you go anywhere. You got it??" Saif said yelling at her and his hold on her arm became more tight. She winched but before she could say anything Saif left her and leave the room.

Mayesha fall on floor, crying her heart out. How? How could Saif hurt me? Why Saif? Why? He was everything to her. Her whole world was he. But maybe she was not his world. He couldn't even think about her. His job was far more important than her. All those thoughts made Mayesha weak and her cries started to echo between the four walls.
She was never disgusted with him? She had loved him. Still loved him. She was disgusting with his work. He killed people was a big thing for her. Surely a big thing to move her whole world. Everything fall apart unknowingly that they built all these days. While hurting each other unknowingly with their burning rage.

Hi guys. How r u all? Hope you liked the chapter. By the way guys I have a request. Can you guys follow me? Please.