Our rain kiss (chapter-22)

Mayesha's pov

Now I am somehow feeling relaxed. It was suffocating somehow, first lots of paparazzi throwing questions like they are throwing flowers to welcome us then this fancy restaurant but still many people was coming to meet my celebrity husband. The most irritating thing is he doesn't know how to talk. We didn't talk much.

But I didn't feel uncomfortable, it was like...I don't know.

After finishing our dinner we were again welcomed by those paparazzi showing their skills that how to disturb people.
I know it's their work but at least ask some gentle type questions but no they need to ask those harsh questions.

"How is your married life going?"

"Why don't you guys go out with each others much?"

"Why are you guys not planning for a honeymoon?"

"Is there something serious going between you guys?"

"Are guys in a fight?"

"Are you guys thinking about divorce?"

What??? first it was okay. But the last questions. We are married for somedays now and divorce?? Even if someone wants to have divorce they need to wait at least one year.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___

The fresh night air is really something to cool your mind. It helps to think properly also. Saif is driving the car. We are not talking with each other but the silence between us is not awkward, it's just the feelings are new. The atmosphere is new to both of us.

I just found out that he is just like me. I don't know from where but he is really like me.

"What happened?" I asked as Saif stopped the car in some unknown place.

"Wanna have some ice-cream?" Saif asked looking at me.
Ice-cream?? Who gonna say no??

"Hmm. I want chocolate ice-cream."

"Okay. Then follow me." Coming out from car,I let him lead me the way where he wants to take me.

"Sorry. I just forgot that you feel quite nervous around lots of people." After sometime Saif said,still walking.

"It's...." Before I could say something we came to a nice park type of place and there is a man with mini ice-cream truck.

"Come." We go toward the ice-cream truck holding hands. Trust me, I don't know when it happened.

"Give us one strawberry and one chocolate ice-cream." Saif said to the man.
So strawberry is your favourite.

"Here sir." taking our ice-cream from the man, Saif gave my one to me and again started to go somewhere, like a lost puppy I also follow him.

We sit in a bench and started to have our ice-cream.
After sometime I heard that someone is laughing. Looking beside me I found a cute looking Saif laughing his ass off. But why??

"You look funny." Saif said laughing pointing at my nose.

"What?" I asked being confused.

"You have ice-cream on your face and nose." O god why can't I have my ice-cream like a decent person. Not only that I tried to remove the ice-cream without knowing where it is on my face.

" Let me help you" after sometime Saif said.
You should help me before...

"Thank you." Saying this I move close to him, he bought his hand and help me cleaning the ice-cream from my face and nose. But didn't remove his hand from my nose but started to caress my face, slowly it started to travel down to my nose to my cheeks, then at one moment his hand was caressing the side of my lips. I keep my eyes closed, feeling his touch. His touch is something I can't express.

It's magical. It is sending sparkles all over my body. My body is just wanting to feel his touch that's it.

Now I can feel his breath on my face near to my lips. He is so close to my lips.
My mind is blank... it's just thinking about his touch.

"Open your eyes Mayesha." He said so softly like, he is pleading me to open my eyes.

Me being the obedient wife open my eyes to look at his warm eyes. His eyes always shows coldness but today it is showing warmness, warmness for me.

"Do you know one thing?" Saif asked still being close to my lips.
No,I don't know. But am I in a state to give him an answer?? No, I am not. How can I??

"I love you, Mayesha." Saif said looking deeply at my eyes, proving that whatever he is saying is true.

I don't know what happened to me. How I become this bold but I kiss him.
He was shocked first but after few seconds he also started to kiss me back as I am not someone experience.

I didn't think anything, what if anyone see us?? What will they say?? Nothing. I just let myself feel his lips, I feel like he is showering me his love through the kiss.
My hands playing with his hair. After a long time my wish fulfilled. I can feel his soft, silky, smooth hair.

Also I think from now on I need to try strawberry ice-cream or its him who taste this awesome??
NO..... It's not me. How can I be that much pervert??

Suddenly it started to rain but the rain drops are feeling like flowers petals as it didn't stop Saif from showing me his love through the kiss.

After sometime we broke the kiss as now we are short of breath.
He joined our forehead together and we stay like this getting fully wet as now the rain is pouring heavily.
Our heart beats is so fast,I can hear his heart beats and I am sure he can also hear mine.

"Let's go or you will fall sick." I didn't said anything, just follow him or should I say run with him back to car with a happy,shy smile on my face.

But where is our ice-cream??? Our rain kiss really washed away our ice-cream....Our rain kiss.

Guys how are you?? Hope u guys are well. About the chapter..I hope you will like it.

And one thing if you read the chapter then why don't you also vote for it.😭😭😭

Your vote and comment inspire a writer. So do vote and comment...
Bye... stay safe..🤗🤗