It's my birthday(Chapter-38)

Mayesha's pov

"Sahara, wait." Before I could say anything Sahara stood up as my dear husband himself came in the living room.

"Assalamu Alaikum bhai." Sahara said salam to Saif, addressing him as brother.
What? Did she just smile sweetly and said salam?

"Walaikum Salam. How are you Sahara?" Saif said smiling.

What was happening? Weren't they about to fight?

"Alhamdulillah fine. What about you?"

"Now I meet my sister. I am fine." Saif said with a small genuine smile.

"Bhai. What are you doing here?" Sahara asked with confusion all over her face.

"It's my house dear. Here. She is my Ammi. My two brothers and my lovely wife." Saif introduced us -The confused people, laughing at Sahara's question.

"What bhai???? Mayesha is your wife??? You are her's husband??" Sahara asked with a loud shocked voice.

"Yes. If she is my wife then who will be her husband?" Saif asked as he started to laugh.

My heart skipped a beat hearing his melodious laugh. He looked so handsome while smiling.
Stop Mayesha. Focus on the situation for now.

"O...so he is your husband, Mayesha. Right?" Sahara asked me as if confirming that Saif was really my husband. Couldn't she be more dumb?

"Yes. He is...."

"O my god. I can't believe it. Here I was worrying about you and you got such a nice husband." Sahara said with a broad smile.

"I am so happy for you, Mayesha." Next moment I knew I was in a bear hug.

"Thanks..." The awkward me was happy now that there wouldn't be any kind of fight now.

"But bhai. It's not fair. I was not there when you two got married."

"Same." Other three people beside me and Saif voiced out. Not again. It was already too much drama.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay. When we will think about marrying each other again. We will surely invite you guys." What? Okay...They were successful in making my husband like them. Crazy.

"When? When are you guys thinking about marrying each other again?" Rafael said excited.
What a crazy! Didn't even know that it was a joke. What would I do with them?

"After having a cute little girl baby." Saif said looking at me.

Umm... sorry guys I didn't know how to remark it. Blushing furiously I tried my best to avoid any kind of eye contact.

"Wow"

"Aww"

"O my my"

"Masha'allah what a cute and lovely couple."

Everything was looking at us with awe. For Ammi we were the best couple. But were we?

"Okay okay. Now stop. Or else my daughter will turn into a real tomato." Ammi said as everyone laughed along with her.

"Yeah and we are really getting late." Hamza Bhai said.

"For what bhai?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. Ammi?" Hamza bhai lifted one of his eyebrow.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know. Girls come with me" Ammi indicated to follow her.

"Me also." Sahara asked.

"Yeah or did you really think Rafael is a girl?" Ammi said making all of us laughed with her.