Lovely confession(Chapter-25)

Saif's pov

Why isn't she coming? Doctor has discharged me as my injuries are not that serious. But my typical mother was not ready to let me go to work.

And for the first time I didn't argue or try to convince Ammi to let me go to work. I happily stayed at home, only to stay close to that alluring dark eye thief.

I adored her shyness, nervousness. Her innocent beauty is a provocation, unknown to her. She is playing with my heart, stimulating it, luring it to always stay close to her.
She is a siren, she lure me with her eyes. Her innocent beauty is a temptation,a desire to hold her, love her. And my siren always lead my heart to a sensual destruction. A risk that I might not be able to hold myself.

She don't even know how much her every little action caught my attention. Her every little action evoked interest, vehemence in each and every cell of my body.
She knows that I am longing for her but she decided to play with my patience, tease it.

A gentle sound from the door attained my attention and there we go, the beautiful siren is peeping in her head. After a brief moment, she come inside with a tray.
She placed the tray on the nightstand and sit beside me fidgeting with her fingers. I didn't say anything, just enjoy myself looking at her nervouse state.

"It's time for your dinner, so I brought your dinner here."

"I don't want to eat now." I said still looking at her.

"But you need to eat and take medicines."
"Then feed me."she snapped at me with wide eyes. For a moment I thought she might have broke her neck.

"What, can't even do so?"

"No...umm.." she stutter but didn't complete what she was about to say.
I look at her shivering hands as she picked up the tray from the nightstand.
I shifted close to her and open my mouth,she started to feed me still nervous.

"Did you have your dinner, wifey?" I asked. She just nodded, didn't say anything.

After feeding me,she took the napkin to wipe my mouth. Her soft fingers touch the corner of my lips, making it hard to hold myself.
I want to hug her, kiss her but it will make her more nervous.

"Are you okay?" At last she decided to talk.

"Yeah,I am fine. How can I not be fine, when my beautiful wife is taking care of me?" I said and winked at her.

"Was you a player in your college days?" She asked frowning her eyebrows. But realising what she said,she close her mouth with her both hands.
Cute...I laughed looking at her.

"Yes,I was. Still I am." I said but I think,she took it in a different way as I caught a glimpse of sadness in her eyes.

"But you know I think I am not a player anymore, someone has caught my attention and that someone has no intention in leaving my heart and mind. Now I feel like that she is the player playing with my heart, not me and I love her so much."

"O...do you really love her that much?" She asked, her eyes glittering like pearls, thrilled to know how much she meant to me. Unknowingly sometimes her curiosity overcome her nervousness.

"Yes,I love her with my whole heart. I know she don't love me, I know it will take time to fall for a bad boy but I am also sure she will love me one day. Cause I am trying my best, the way I am."
"I...she.." she bite her lips not knowing what to say more.

Mayesha's pov

Here I go again, counting the butterflies flapping their wings quickly and lightly inside my stomach. He really is a player and how dare he to call me player. I want to say many things but the intimating look that he always give me is something I can't ignore easily. And now his dark brown eyes studying my lips, calculating my every movements is making me want to run away but then again I don't want to hide from him, want to stay close to him.

A knock in the door brought both of us to the world.

"I..I should go and check." I muttered breathlessly and stand up.
Ammi and Nishat?? I thought they went to sleep already.

"Can we come inside?" Nishat asked.

"O.. sorry. Sure." They come inside and Ammi sit beside Saif.

"Everything okay, Ammi?" Saif asked.

"Yeah. Saif, how are you feeling now?" Ammi asked.

"Ammi, it's nothing. I am totally fine. These few bruises are nothing, Ammi." Show off. A total show off.

"I know. Tomorrow me and Nishat we are going to one of our relatives house. So come to inform you." Ammi said.

"Why Ammi? Everything alright?" Saif asked.

"It's nothing. Now I have Mayesha to take care of my reckless son, so why not use the opportunity." Ammi said looking at me, her eyes reflecting adoration.

"Yeah, you are right Mayesha gonna take care of everything." Nishant said placing a hand over my shoulder.

"Give us a good news soon." She whispered into my ear, I coughed unable to take her boldness.

"What happen? Mayesha you okay?" Saif asked me and Nishat pinched my waist from the left side teasing me.

"Aaa.....yeah. I am fine." I said looking down, feeling too shy to lift my head.

"Okay. I think we need to go. Good night beta (son)." Ammi stand up and kissed Saif's forehead.

"Good night, beti(daughter)." She also kissed my forehead.

"Good night guys. And Saif you are injured so you know... better not try anything." Nishat said winking at Saif.

"I am not that week or injured." Saif said looking at me.
I gasped audible to everyone.

"Stop it you shameless." Ammi slapped Nishat shoulder laughing and dragged her out.

Now here me, standing in a tension environment. I know the tension between us was always there after the kiss. Things had sweetly changed between us. He loves me but I don't. Love itself is different from everything, I also want to feel it.

"Mayesha, it's late. Go change and come. You know that I can't sleep without hugging you, so be quick." Saif said changing the incongruous moment.

I just nodded and went to change. He understands me, knows me perfectly. I am so thankful to Allah to have someone like him as my husband.

How can he love me this much?? I always see sincerely in his eyes, not a single bit of lie is present there. His lovely confession was so sweet yet deep. He always play with my mind, he reads me like an open book. But how.......
His confession can be lovely yet so much confusing.
But did he ever told me that,he can't sleep without hugging me??

Guys how are you all? Hope you guys liked the chapter.
Stay safe and healthy. Bye.