Demand(Chapter-29)

Third person's pov

Lying beside Saif Mayesha was continuously looking here and there because she is so nervous. Saif is making her nervous by continuously looking at her.

"Mayesha will you mind if i touch your hair?" Finally Saif ask what he wanted to. He wanted to touch her hair, feel them against his fingers.

"Yes..you can.."Mayesha replied not knowing what more to say. She was shocked when he suddenly ask that.
Coming close to her he started to caresse her hair feeling the softness and silkiness of her hair. Mayesha also shifted close to him and place her head over his chest. She doesn't feel scare to be close to him, sometimes she do feel nervous but the thought of being close to him is something she can hardly resist.

"Masha'Allah your hair is so soft and silky smooth." Saif praise her hair.

"Jazakallah khairan." Mayesha replied feeling happy that at least Saif remember what she said before.

"I always wanted to see your hair. Sometimes I use to think how you will look without your scarf." Said said placing other hand around her waist and tugging her close to his chest making Mayesha almost flinch and wince out of pain.

"What happened?" Saif asked removing his hand.

"My stomach it's bruised." Mayesha answered with shacking voice trying to adjust with the pain that Saif has unintentionally caused her.

"Shit..." Suddenly he jumped off the bed and move his hand through his hair. Mayesha look at him and thought that Saif is angry, frustrated because she had destroy their moment. She was about to say something but before that Saif started to go toward the closet.

Thinking that Saif is going to leave after coming from the closet, she was about to go there and stop him. But Saif come back before she could sit.

"I......"

"Just lie down and don't move." Saif said sitting on the bed beside her and was about to lift her t-shirt. But Mayesha quickly hold his hand and look at him with wide eyes.

"What..." She didn't know what to ask or say.

"It will make you feel good. Trust me, I will not do anything to make you feel uncomfortable." Just saying this Saif move Mayesha's hand away and lift her t-shirt up showing her stomach. She let him do cause she trust him.
But what he is going to do?

She quickly close her eyes feeling embarrassed. She was about to stop him because of embarrassment when she feels soothing jel type thing on her stomach. Saif was softly massaging her stomach with soothing jel. His fingers are doing magic to her body, almost making it tough for her to hold herself from moaning. The pain is not there anymore. The soothing jel is doing its job and the main thing is Saif's fingers it's reducing the pain. Butterflies are dancing inside her stomach, making her toes curl.

"Try to sleep." Saif said in a soft voice. His eyes they are solely focused on her face. It was hard for him to control himself from touching her farther, the way she was bitting her lips was making his want for her even intense.

"Mmmm...." Her moans were the last thing he wanted to hear right now. But he couldn't do anything, her comfort and trust on him is enough than anything.

More than the need to show his love to her in a way she had never experienced. After sometimes Mayesha fall asleep.
He looked at her beautiful face and trace his finger over the bruises on her cheeks. He feels a fire inside him, the thought that they dare to touch his love made him want to burn them alive. Giving some barely touchable kisses on her cheeks he stand up and leave the room to meet Ammi and his friends. He needs to discuss something with Hamza and Rafael. They need to find the culprit quickly......