Chapter 4

"jungwon have you seen niki? i have to talk to him" i said "i saw him taking a piss inside the bathroom like five minutes ago" jungwon said.

"out of all things, why would you tell me that disgusting thing?" i asked. "sorry your highness but it was all I could think of" he rolled his eyes "thanks i guess" i said and he stuck his tongue out.

just as i was about to go to the bathroom, i spotted niki going out "niki, hey!" i yelled and ran to him "goodmorning!" i cheered. "morning hyung" he greeted with a smile.

"so lets start! what can i do so seon hyung will like you back? just tell me what to do and i'll do it!" i said "i don't know hyung. i told you my feelings for him aren't that big yet, i shouldn't rush it" he chuckled, scratching his nape.

"oh okay! then can you help me ask sunghoon something?" i asked him "sure.." he sighed. i clapped my hands and took his hand.

"there he is! ok so what j want you to do is.. uh.. ask him if he's free later! uf he is then tell him to meet me by the gates after school! i wanna go to that new ice cream store with him" i said and he nodded.

he then went to sunghoon and started doing what I told him to do. after that, niki approached me "sunghoon hyung said he'll meet you there" he said "thank you so much niki! now i'll finally be able to hang out with him!" i cheered.

niki chuckled softly and said "goodluck hyung.. tell me if you want me to do another thing!" he said and smiled.

-♡-

"where is he?!" i groaned. school has finished already and i'm here, still waiting for sunghoon even though he's already an hour late.

i got a notification and saw that jake has texted me.

JakeChingu🤩:

JakeChingu🤩:
sunoooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo

sunoo🦊:
hyungggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggg

JakeChingu🤩:
are you still waiting for sunghoon?
just go home already, its getting late

sunoo🦊:
its still 4 pm wdym👁️👁️

JakeChingu🤩:
just go home.
sunghoon told me that he can't come.
he had an emergency

sunoo🦊:
what happened
is he okay?

JakeChingu🤩:
yep he is.
he said he needed to do
something important, thats why :))

sunoo🦊:
oh okay hyung
tell him its alright and we can
always hang out another time

JakeChingu🤩:
sure no problem
take care on your way home!💚

sunoo🦊:
i will hyung, thank you too🤗

"ugh.." i groaned "sunoo hyung!" a familiar voice yelled "oh niki.. hey.." i said "aren't you supposed to hang out with sunghoon hyung?" he asked "yeah we were gonna, but he had an emergency so he canceled it.." i said, pouting.

"how about we go to the ice cream store together instead! i know it'll cheer you up" he cheered "okay.." i replied. we started going there and talked on the way.