Chapter 12

"okay niki. you've helped me with sunghoon, and i wanna play fair so what do you want me to do for you and seon?" sunoo asked niki who was sitting on the couch playing games. niki quickly shut his phone off and sighed in disappointment.

"i forgot about the deal..", niki thought

"riki?" sunoo waved his right hand not too close to niki's face "riki? thats new" niki said "i prefer riki to be honest, and don't change the subject idiot" sunoo chuckled "i don't know okay! i don't like him!" niki yelled and frowned.

"woah there! are you okay? you sound mad" sunoo said "-okay... i understand. im sorry for bothering you" sunoo pouted.

"no hyung im joking! haha its okay, how about i help you with sunghoon instead? the last plan didn't work so i guess its fair" niki smiled, in hopes of cheering sunoo up.

[ a/n: who even wants to see a sad sunoo oml that would make me cry for a decade :( ]

niki didn't mind suffering for sunoo. to niki, sunoo's happiness was what mattered the most "are you sure?" sunoo asked and niki nodded "thank you so much riki!" sunoo beamed.

-♡-

"how's your deal with niki going?" jungwon asked, raising his right eyebrow "we haven't leveled up in any way as of now but we will later on, i know" sunoo replied and continued doodling stuff in his notebook.

"okay but don't you think this plan of yours will hurt anyone? what if this isn't really a win-win situation?" jungwon asked. sunoo just laughed at this.

"jungwon you're so funny. if i knew that this plan would hurt anyone then i should've stopped, the moment i knew" sunoo chuckled.

"okay but what if you aren't aware that someone will be hurt?" jungwon asked "why are you even asking me these? is there something wrong?" sunoo asked "you're so oblivious, really" jungwon rolled his eyes and rested his chin on the top of his arms. sunoo shrugged his shoulders and continued doing his thing.

the door of their classroom opened wide, revealing sunghoon, niki, and of course jay. sunoo immediately fixed his appearance once he saw sunghoon "niki can we switch seats for today? i can't really see the board from here since... yeah im short" jungwon asked.

"jungwon you could've just asked sunghoon so he'll sit beside me!" sunoo whispered at jungwon "i prefer niki's seat sorry" jungwon shrugged.

the latter rolled his eyes at his best-friend's words. now sunoo's starting to think that jungwon isn't rooting for him and sunghoon "morning" niki said, sunoo ignored him "i said morning!" niki yelled straight at sunoo's ears.

"you shit im gonna go deaf!" sunoo slapped niki's arm softly "sorry hyung, you were zoning out" niki giggled earning a glare from the other in return.

-♡-

"okay everyone! i hope all of you are having a good morning today!" mr. choi, the history teacher cheered with enthusiasm "before we start with the lessons for today, i want to introduce you to a new student" he added.

"come in now" the teacher signaled the boy to go inside with his right hand. soon enough, the door slowly opened. it revealed a young looking boy with black hair and short bangs.

the new student walked inside the classroom and gave the other students a comforting smile "introduce yourself" mr. choi said.

"my name is taki, i was originally from japan and i moved here in seoul two months ago!" the boy cheered. sunoo knew right there and then that he and taki would be great friends "okay taki go take a seat beside heeseung" mr choi said.

"you guys need to make sure that taki is comfortable here okay? don't scare him too much with your weird selves" mr. choi joked and the students laughed.

"okay moving on. bring out your homework from yesterday, lets check your answers together" mr. choi instructed. the students began bringing out their history books and scanned the pages.

"okay who'll answer question number one?" mr. choi asked them. unfortunately, no one raised their hands so the only choice was to do it the hard way "since no one wants to answer, i'll pick someone myself " mr. choi chuckled.

"how about you, sunoo? read question number one and answer"

sunoo stood up, usually, he was confident with answering questions in class, he just didn't feel enthusiastic today but nonetheless he read the first question "e pluribus unum, on the seal of the united states, means one, out of many"

"true or false?" the teacher asked him "true" sunoo answered "that is correct!" mr. choi cheered "by the way, sunoo, can you tell me what the motto emphasizes?" mr. choi asked.

"its a motto that emphasizes national harmony" sunoo answered.

"that is cor-" mr. choi was cut off by taki raising his hand "yes taki?" mr. choi asked "his answer is wrong sir" taki says with confidence "and why? im pretty sure he said the right answer and plus sunoo here, is one of our top students in the whole batch, he couldn't get that simple question wrong" mr. choi replied.

"im afraid not sir. the motto emphasizes national unity, not harmony" taki said "oh right silly me! i guess your answer is wrong sunoo! better luck next time hehe, i guess you should start knowing the difference of harmony and unity" mr. choi laughed.

"they're literally the same thing! i was just rephrasing the word!" sunoo said, feeling a little bit bitter of getting a simple question wrong.

"im sorry seuwnoo or whatever your name is, but a top student should know the difference of harmony and unity. stupid" taki shrugged his shoulders, oh boy sunoo's blood was boiling.

"im sorry toushie or whatever your name is, but a new student should know that the word 'respect' exists in this school" sunoo shot back "for your information, my name is ta-ki. and respect doesn't exist in my vocabulary, got that seuwnoo?" taki shrugged.

"try opening your dictionary then? maybe you could learn a thing or two" sunoo replied, making the students in the classroom gasp.

"okay okay the both of you are pretty! can you stop arguing now?" mr. choi joked and the students laughed.

________________

nasty tmi coming up srry😟

ok so i was in the comfort room taking a shit, then suddenly a good plot for this book came to mind and i was like "holy shit i gotta write this now before my pea sized brain forgets-" after flushing the toilet, i accidentally knocked over a bottle of shampoo that was open, so 1/4th of the shampoo got spilled-

i took the bottle of shampoo and put it on top of the washing machine however, i forgot about the shampoo that was spilled on the floor so i ended up stepping on it and then slipped💖💋❤️💕💝💞