Chapter 30

"i messed up jay" ni-ki sighed "oh you did" jay rolled his eyes and poured coffee in two mugs "how will that help me?!" ni-ki glared at him. jay laughed and gave him the coffee "drink that idiot" jay ordered "i could tell he got really upset. do you know how many times he talked to you? you either ignored him or shut him out. why wouldn't he be upset? if i did that to wonnie i'd be inside a casket" jay explained.

"what should i do?" ni-ki asked.

"you know if theres one thing that can make sunoo happy, it's mint choco" jay replied. the doorbell rang and jay ran to the door, already expecting jungwon to come in "wonnie!" jay cheered "oh sunoo's here too? hi sunoo!" jay greeted.

"hello" sunoo said. ni-ki quickly put his coffee on the counter and ran to sunoo. he hugged him tight and grabbed his wrists, dragging him to his room balcony "the fuck was that?" jungwon asked "eh that's none of our business. anyways do you want to eat? do you want a drink? do you want to go out? do yo-"

"oh shut up will you? i dont wanna do anything today" jungwon gave him a peck before going to jay's room.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo and ni-ki arrived in the balcony. sunoo crossed his arms and raised his right eyebrow, waiting for the other to say something "im-" just as ni-ki was about to apologize, his phone rang "give me one sec" ni-ki left the balcony and entered his room once again.

sunoo slowly walked closer to where he could hear his conversation "hi taki!" ni-ki greeted. sunoo couldn't help but sigh "it's taki again"

a few minutes after taki and ni-ki conversed through their phones, ni-ki diverted his attention to sunoo who was peeking through the curtains like a cute fox "listen i have to go now. i have to take care of my pet" ni-ki laughed. as the call ended, ni-ki playfully ran to the balcony where he found sunoo bending down slightly to get a better view of the room.

"why were you peeking?" ni-ki giggled "i- i wasn't! you have a bad eyesight!" sunoo yelled "oh really?" ni-ki asked "yeah!" sunoo replied immediately. ni-ki took one step closer, making the older feel a bit scared. ni-ki was taller so it made him feel small "are you jealous" ni-ki bent down to reach sunoo's height. their faces were only a few inches apart now.

sunoo could feel blood rising to his cheeks. moments like this made him want to get buried deep down the earth's crust "im not jealous" sunoo said sternly "look at you keeping your cool. it's okay to be honest you know?" ni-ki smirked "why would i be jealous? i dont even like you" sunoo said. though both of them knew he was lying.

"really?" ni-ki got closer and closer till sunoo's back finally hit the wall "yes really" sunoo replied "what if i-" ni-ki got cut off when jungwon and jay suddenly barged in.

"are you kidding me" ni-ki cursed under his breath. sunoo immediately pushed ni-ki away and left the room "oh sorry did we interrupt anything?" jay asked "hyungs! i was this close! THIS CLOSE!" ni-ki yelled "close to what?" jungwon asked "forget it!" ni-ki stomped his way out of the balcony.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"jungwon and i are going out. do you guys want us to order anything?" jay asked them both "no thanks" sunoo replied "okay we'll get going now. please dont set the house on fire" jay said before leaving the house with jungwon.

@sunoo.sun tweeted!

bored :((

412 likes || 32 comments

ace.seung not me though i got a date with my ramen tonight 🤨
↪@sunoo.sun sounds fun
↪@ace.seung oh so you're really THAT bored 😭

queenlayla want me to come over sunoo? this bitch beside me wont stop talking about how handsome he is 😞
↪@icehoon mean
↪@sunoo.sun kdhwksjdh dont worry im okay! enjoy your time :)

-

@mjriki tweeted!

oh you're bored? let me entertain you then 😻

634 likes || 57 comments

ace.seung im sorrry what

icehoon 👁️👄👁️

park.jay oh..
↪@wonnie.sheep put that damn phone down
↪@park.jay noted

____________________

only a short chapter for today! didn't want you guys to keep waiting for a long time 😋