Chapter 23

sunoo didn't know what to say for a while. he felt really upset that sunghoon was using him but he also relieved and now he knew why. instead of crying, he smiled.

"you guys were dating and I was the reason you guys didn't tell the others?!" sunoo touched his chest with his hand and gasped jokingly "why aren't you mad?" jake asked

"jake hyung, sunghoon hyung, I am okay with you two dating. I am a bit disappointed that sunghoon was using me all this time but I feel happy. Because I think I already have feelings for someone else" sunoo laughed.

"huh?! who?!" the both of them said at the same time "look at you two saying stuff at the same time ugh. it's ni-ki!" sunoo said happily. Jake and sunghoon couldn't be happier "so we can date without hiding anymore?" jake asked

"of course! there was no reason for you guys to hide in the first place" sunoo giggled. Jake and sunghoon gave sunoo a hug and thanked him "so ni-ki huh?" sunghoon raised his eyebrows and gave sunoo a teasing smirk and sunoo rolled his eyes "anyways, im gonna go talk to ni-ki now. you guys go on a date or whatever"

"bye sunoo! thank you again!" jake said.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

[ riki 🧟‍♀️ ]

riki 🧟‍♀️:
hi sunoooo
are you busy??

sunoo🦊:
I was gonna text you lmao
no why?

riki 🧟‍♀️:
can we hang out? :))

sunoo🦊:
sureee
why tho

riki 🧟‍♀️:
just because
🧔🤝
I JUST WANNA HANG
OUT OK

sunoo🦊:
fine 🤠
where?

riki 🧟‍♀️:
idk
I'll just go to your house
I'm almost there

sunoo🦊:
okay :D

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"sunoo your friend ni-ki is here!" sunoo's mom yelled from downstairs "I'm not done with my makeup yet!" he yelled back "how the hell did he get here so fast" sunoo mumbled.

"SUNOO HYUNG" someone opened the door and yelled, startling sunoo "riki the lip balm broke!" sunoo cried "it did? my bad" ni-ki giggled. sunoo glared at him and took another lip balm from his drawer.

ni-ki happily started skipping his way to sunoo, "what are you up to" sunoo said while applying the new lip balm he bought from the store a few days ago "hyung can you hurry up" ni-ki whined and started shaking sunoo's shoulders gently.

"stop it riki this lip balm might break as well" sunoo rolled his eyes "done!" sunoo puckered his lips and smiled at the mirror. he stood up and turned around but almost fell when he saw ni-ki 1 inch away from his face. the two of them started staring at each other, getting lost into each other's eyes.

"you got something in your hair" ni-ki said and removed it. once again, they stared at each other and when sunoo started leaning in, ni-ki suddenly squished both of his cheeks and ran away, giggling.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"where are we going?" sunoo asked and looked out the window, seeing all the cars pass by theirs "the park, and then dinner" ni-ki replied "why? it's not your birthday and it's not mine, it's not anyone's birthday, it's not Christmas, its not valentines day, it's not new years either. whats so special about this day? is it when-" sunoo got cut off.