Chapter 32

the two were currently inside the car, sitting in a comfortable silence. sunoo was about to take a bus ride home because he couldn't bare looking at ni-ki's face. all this was so new to him, but he wasn't complaining. he just needed a place to jump up and down, squeal, and maybe punch a tree. but ni-ki wanted to give him a ride home, because he wanted to say goodnight to him.

after everything that happened that day, sunoo got tired and leaned on the car door, slowly closing his eyes "hey sunoo can you-" ni-ki took a quick glance at the boy beside him and saw that he was already sleeping. he chuckled a little and continued driving.

a few minutes later, they arrived "hey" ni-ki placed his right hand on sunoo's shoulder and shook him gently. the older groaned and rubbed his eyes "we're here" ni-ki said. sunoo nodded and left the car, walking towards his gate with his back slouched.

ni-ki then ran after him and wrapped his arms around sunoo's shoulder. they reached the door of his house and faced each other "my eyes are gonna fall off" sunoo joked "just get in there, wash up, and then sleep okay? don't forget to drink some water" ni-ki ordered and kissed his nose.

sunoo smiled and unlocked the door with his keys "goodnight love sleep well!" ni-ki said and sunoo said the same. after entering his house, he fell down on his knees and released a high pitched squeal, getting someone's attention.

"are you okay?" sunoo's mom asked him with one of her eyebrows raised "ah- you're still awake!"

"of course im awake. well i was about to sleep but your stupid father farted" she faked a gag. sunoo laughed and took his shoes off, running to his room after.

riki <3

riki <3:
sun
are you done getting
ready for bed?

sunoo🦊:
yes
are you?

riki <3:
yes
it's late already
you should sleep

sunoo🦊:
okay
goodnight riki sleep well!

riki <3:
goodnight :)
i love you

sunoo🦊:
i love you more 💗

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

@mjriki tweeted!

his 💌

4,987 likes || 609 comments

ace.seung ur mom
↪@ace.seung wait sorry the picture was loading 😭
↪@ace.seung anyways congratulations to you both. hope you step on shit 😆😆🤞🤞
↪@mjriki oh!

wonnie.sheep @queenlayla look!
↪@queenlayla oh my god

icehoon ok so who made the first move
↪@park.jay shut the fuck up 😟
↪@icehoon just wanted to know bro 😔

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"summer is almost ending. do you want to go somewhere and do crazy stuff?" ni-ki said to sunoo while eating a strawberry "how crazy?" sunoo giggled "we could eat spicy noodles on a roller coaster!" ni-ki's eyes sparkled just by the thought of it.

"too crazy" sunoo chuckled.

the two were on the couch, cuddling. ni-ki's left arm was wrapped around sunoo's waist while sunoo's head was nuzzling on the youngers neck, inhaling his sweet scent "im tired" sunoo said "why? were you up all night?" ni-ki asked him with a slight of worry in his tone.

"i couldn't sleep. i got used to you hugging me in bed" sunoo replied making the younger look away and smile as a red hue started appearing in his cheeks "are you blushing?" sunoo laughed "-im gonna say stuff like these more often then!" sunoo added.

"i wont complain" ni-ki giggled.

"you smell good" sunoo said and buried his face in the crook of ni-ki's neck deeper "are you really this clingy?" ni-ki asked "is that a bad thing? i mean i can give you space if you want! im sorry if it made you uncom-" he was cut off with a peck on his lips.

"i was just asking okay i dont mind" the younger said, giving sunoo another peck afterwards "will things always be like this?" sunoo asked "hm no i dont think so. there'll be problems on the way, but we'll get through them together right? no relationship is perfect anyway" ni-ki reassured.

sunoo nodded and played with his fingers "why? are you worried that one day i might leave you for someone else?" ni-ki asked him "yeah" sunoo replied.

ni-ki fixed his posture and cupped sunoo's cheeks with both of his hands, bringing the older's face closer to his "but there's no other sunoo in the world who can make my heart flutter within seconds" ni-ki gave him a frown jokingly, hoping the other would cheer up.

"okay i get it now please let go of my face" sunoo whined. ni-ki laughed and caressed his face before letting it go. ni-ki opened his arms wide, signaling the other to hug him. sunoo gladly did, wrapping both of his hands around ni-ki's neck.

"so you wanted a hug!" ni-ki giggled and swayed both of their bodies. the both of them pulled away and the sunoo who looked gloomy a few minutes ago, was gone. he was smiling brightly once again "thats more like it" ni-ki said.

________________

happy (late) valentines day to the singles and the singles only 😍 /j sorry it took a while for me to update this chapter! i was sick and im in the middle of a hell week 🤠

here's a fluff chapter because you guys are gonna hate me later on 😨