Chapter 28

"sorry you left it in the kitchen and jay hyung brought it here. i thought you were already asleep, here" ni-ki explained, handing sunoo his phone. sunoo sighed and stood up with his pillow and blanket in his arms. he approached ni-ki's bed and layed down.

"so he's gonna steal my bed just like that. he's so generous" ni-ki thought.

"are you coming or what?" sunoo asked. ni-ki's eyes widened and he stood up excitingly "thank you sunoo!" he cheered. ni-ki then approached his bed, placing himself beside sunoo after.

a long and uncomfortable silence lingered through the room. ni-ki wanted to say something and neither did sunoo, but they were afraid "please say something" ni-ki whined "we're supposed to be sleeping, not talking" sunoo replied.

"I hate that we're like this. please say what you want to say" ni-ki said and placed his shoulder on sunoo's shoulder "i- i dont have anything to say" sunoo stuttered "okay then I'll say something! I still like you!" ni-ki giggled.

the corner of sunoo's lips twitched, he wanted to smile but he was stopping himself from doing so "aren't you gonna say anything?" ni-ki chuckled "god you didn't change" sunoo blushed covered his face with both of his hands.

"I'm sorry" sunoo changed his sleeping position and faced ni-ki.

"what? why are you saying sorry i should be the one apologizing!" ni-ki said "im apologizing because i acted cold towards you a while ago. i was planning to get mad at you for a few days but i just cant. im really sorry" sunoo said with guilt.

ni-ki was confused. he was the one who left him for a year without giving him a chance to say goodbye, not sunoo. so he should be the one to apologize "no im sorry for leaving-"

"its okay i forgive you" sunoo smiled "i never even completed my sentence and you already forgave me. jungwon hyung didn't lie when he said that you're one of the purest people he knows" ni-ki sighed. sunoo chuckled and hugged him tighter "so we don't have to act like strangers anymore right?" sunoo asked.

"yes" ni-ki replied. it may seem like the story is ending, but it isn't yet.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo and ni-ki approched the living room giggling while the others looked at them in confusion "goodmorning!" sunoo cheered. they sat on the dining chairs and began eating breakfast "riki pass me the hot sauce please" sunoo said. ni-ki nodded and reached for the hot sauce on the dining table.

before handing it to sunoo, he pinched his cheeks and laughed "ok whats going on?" jay asked them "what" ni-ki said "i thought you guys were not in good terms" heeseung said "ugh we made up last night" ni-ki rolled his eyes.

"wonnie it worked woohoo!" jake cheered.

they laughed and continued eating "it's still saturday. do you guys want to go somewhere? i have time" heeseung said "im down" sunghoon replied "that's fine but is it ok if I bring a friend with me?" ni-ki asked "sure" jungwon replied.

"who are you bringing though?" sunoo asked him "taki! he mentioned before in japan that he didn't have that much friends in korea and i owe him a lot so this is the least i could do" ni-ki

"alright" sunoo got a bit upset but decided to shrug it off. taki didn't really do anything bad except offend sunoo a few times so sunoo let it go.

after breakfast, they played some games to decide who would clean the mess and do the dishes "why do we always have to do this?" jake whined "who even wants to clean?" heeseung laughed.

"i do! this is so tiring i swear. sunghoon and i will do it" jake stood up and dragged sunghoon to the kitchen "what no I don't want to go!" sunghoon cried "does it look like you have a choice?" jake said.

"okay then! the rest of us should get dressed already. time is running" jay ordered.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"riki stay still! it might burn you!" sunoo yelled "how much longer? i wanna go already" ni-ki whined "you were the one who asked me to do your hair! the least you can do is be patient please. im almost done" sunoo said and gave him a pat on the head.

"hey thats my job" ni-ki glared at him through the mirror "what is?" sunoo asked, dumbfounded "patting heads. thats my job not yours" ni-ki huffed "you're so childish" sunoo laughed.

"GUYS" jay barged in the room, startling sunoo "argh! jay hyung!" sunoo cried as the flat iron came in contact with his index finger "what happened?" jay asked "the flat iron touched his index finger! quick get a sterile bandage. I'll take care of the rest" ni-ki explained.

they both made their way to the bathroom sink. ni-ki turned the tap on and set it on a cold temperature. he then took sunoo's hand and was about to wash it but sunoo held back "its gonna hurt more" sunoo cried "only for a while. come on if you don't wash it, the burn will last longer"

sunoo nodded and slowly brought his hands to the flowing water. he hissed when the cold water touched his finger but ni-ki made sure to caress it so the pain would lessen, which did help.

a few minutes after that, they sat on the corner of ni-ki's bed and waited for jay to give them the bandage "here!" jay ran inside the room and approached them both, handing ni-ki the sterile bandage after.

"sorry" jay giggled "whats so funny jay you literally burnt his hand" ni-ki shot him a glare "geez it wasn't my intention im sorry" jay rolled his eyes "no worries its fine! you guys can go ahead and get ready. this will only take 5 minutes" sunoo gave him a reassuring smile and shooed him away.

jay nodded and left the room "riki please hurry i still have to continue doing your hair" sunoo said "man fuck my hair this is more important" ni-ki replied "language" sunoo laughed "i think its your turn to stay still" ni-ki said sternly "alright"

_______________

updated two chapters because i feel bad for leaving yall for a few weeks. again. 💀