Chapter 35

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"is it okay if i drop you home a bit early today? taki and i will work on our presentation at his house. i dont want to be late" ni-ki said, stealing a bite of sunoo's barbecue "sure! i have to work on my presentation too" sunoo replied, wiping the sauce on ni-ki's lips with his thumb.

"you fuckers im still here! i knew it was a bad idea to eat with you all" heeseung glared at them "damn sorry" sunghoon rolled his eyes. the bell rang and they said goodbye to each other.

"sunoo! wait!" sunoo turned his head and saw his english teacher running towards him "thank goodness you're still here. i need you to give these papers to mrs. ki." she said "oh me? i dont know if i can-" she cut him off by putting 2 stacks of heavy papers on his arms "no worries it'll be quick! you can do it"

"jungwon you can go ahead. ill just catch up" sunoo said "do you need help with that?" jungwon asked after seeing sunoo struggle "nope! you can go!" he yelled. jungwon nodded and left "why is it always me who has to do shit like this!" sunoo whined.

after a few minutes of carrying and picking up a few papers that fell on the floor, sunoo finally reached her office and placed the papers on her desk "she's just a new teacher jeez why does she have so much paperwork?" sunoo said to himself.

he was about to leave but he heard two people talking in the bathroom. of course him being the most curious person in planet earth, he quietly made his way towards the bathroom's door and listened to the conversation.

" mother! i need you to do a few more things for me and I'll leave you alone! i swear!"

"son i just got this job. it was really hard for me to get in this position, please dont let me do this. i might get fired"

"fine! just help me with a few simple things then!"

"why are you doing this? can't you just leave the two alone?"

just then, the door busted open revealing taki and mrs. ki. sunoo gasped, he was the son of the teacher who humiliated him a few hours back?! "do you need anything mr. kim?" she asked him, hiding the fact that her hands were shaking from fear.

"our english teacher asked me to bring you some papers. i see that you're taki's m- mom?" sunoo stuttered "yes she's my mother" taki said sternly. he expected taki to react in a way since he knew that he liked ni-ki. but he just locked eyes with sunoo, expressionless, which scared sunoo a little.

sunoo took a deep breath and flashed them both a warm smile "well i better get going now. thank you for your time" sunoo gave her a bow before leaving. as he stepped out of the office, he felt uneasy. something wasn't adding up.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"stay safe riki i'll see you tomorrow!" sunoo left the car and gave ni-ki a few flying kisses before entering his house. when he entered, he was greeted by his parents who had their arms crossed, looking at him with their eyebrows raised.

"you and your friend nuku have been going out a lot lately" his mother said. sunoo visibly gulped, he knew that there would be a time to tell them about his relationship with the younger "its ni-ki. and i.. um.. w- we're dating" sunoo confessed.

"we're glad you two eventually found your way back to each other and we want to support you both no matter what. but, is he treating you well? is he hurting you? if he is then i think its best if you guys break u-" sunoo's mother gave his father a slap on the back of his head and glared at him.