Chapter 14

random question- everytime an enha song starts playing, do you just have that powerful urge in you to shout "PERIODT QUEEN" even tho there are ppl around you? ahuehauhaheuhaha idc if they look at me weirdly, i mean its enha we're talking abt😋

______________

(jay and niki's house)

"i don't wanna go on a date with him! why would you tell him that i like him?!" niki complained for the nth time to sunoo. meanwhile, sunoo ignored him and continued picking the perfect outfit for niki "how about this one?" sunoo said to himself and pictured niki wearing the shirt.

"nope too simple" sunoo said

- 15 minutes later -

"too colorful"

"this looks so weird"

"a peppa pig shirt? seriously riki?"

"why does this one have too many beads?"

"can you stop picking clothes for me already?" niki whined, burrying his face in his pillows "sorry riki but i owe you a lot sooo.." sunoo shurgged and continued picking.

"this is so hard! where is jay?" sunoo groaned and threw himself on the bed with niki "outside. probably with jungwon" niki replied while opening a bag of chips "how did i not see them?" sunoo asked

"they arrived when you were too busy picking clothes for me" niki replied and ate the chips he had. sunoo nodded and was about to go outside but niki stopped him "hyung! dont! they need privacy!" niki whispered to sunoo.

"what do they need privacy for? ugh come on riki it'll be quick!" sunoo replied and removed niki's grip from his wrist "ok but im coming with you" niki said. sunoo nodded and went outside.

"where are they right now? your house is pretty big so i dont think we can find them in a short period of time. plus, you're gonna be late" sunoo said "i think they-" niki stopped his sentence when there was a loud sound coming from the kitchen

"kitchen i guess.." niki said. the both of them went to the kitchen and saw jungwon glaring into jays soul "do not touch me" jungwon threatened "why are you even mad i-" jay cut his sentence when jungwon threw a frying pan at him.

thankfully, jay dodged it.

"come on wonnie that was my favorite!" jay groaned "whats going on?" sunoo asked. jay quickly ran to sunoo and hid himself behind him, meaning, he was using sunoo as his shield.

"that idiot did something!" jungwon yelled "it wasn't that serious!" jay yelled, still hiding his body behind sunoo's "jay hyung what did you do?" niki asked.

"wonnie can i tell them?" jay asked "oh hell no! try opening your mouth and i'll sew them together!" jungwon replied "sorry niki, i cant answer that question" jay chuckled nervously.

"okay jungwon, we're gonna borrow jay for a while and you stay here. try to um... relax, i'll talk to you later" sunoo said and slowly started dragging jay into niki's room. when niki closed his door, jay sighed in relief and thanked the both of them.

"is jungwon always this scary when he's mad?" jay asked

"oh yes. one time heeseung hyung hid jungwons sheep plushie and jungwon cried for hours. when heeseung told him that he was the one who hid his plushie, jungwon literally smacked him with a pillow and didn't talk to heeseung for two days" sunoo chuckled.

"anyways. jay can you help riki find an outfit? he has a date today" sunoo added "wait the both of you are going on a date? oh my thats great niki!" jay cheered and clapped "um no.. he has a date with seon!" sunoo laughed.

"wait riki i thought you like s-" jay was cut off by niki covering his mouth "yeah i like seon!" niki chuckled nervously. jay looked at his younger brother in confusion.

"okay then lets pick an outfit for niki!" jay cheered.

-♡-

sunoo was in the living room with jungwon. he was trying to make jungwon tell him what jay did, because he was concerned as his bestfriend "jungwon i just wanna know what he did to you ok?" sunoo said.

"fine. he... he... he... he..." jungwon stuttered "he what?!" sunoo was getting tired of him already "he kissed me okay?!" jungwon whined and banged his head on the sofa "seriously? you're whining because of that?" sunoo snickered.

"it was my first! and he did it out of nowhere!" jungwon rolled his eyes.

"does it make you uncomfortable or whatsoever?" sunoo asked and jungwon shook his head "no, i just didn't want it to happen like that. you know? fast and not in a romantic way?" jungwon replied. sunoo laughed at this "you're really weird"

"oh riki you're here!" sunoo yelled. niki was going down the stairs, slouching "straighten your back idiot you're gonna have back problems " jay said to niki and niki obeyed.

"seon is waiting outside" sunoo said and opened the main door (the entrance of the house). niki walked outside lazily and glared at sunoo "goodluck riki! tell me about it after okay? bye!" sunoo cheered.

-♡-

[Ni-Ki's POV]

after getting into seons car, i took my airpods out and played some music in my phone "you wont talk?" seon asked "whats there to talk about?" i rolled my eyes "niki you need to stop hurting yourself" seon adviced.

"hurting myself? nonsense" i shrugged.

seon sighed. yes, i know. i know that im hurting myself over this deal sunoo and i agreed to. however, i have this little hope in me. and maybe, just maybe. sunoo might fall for me too.

"wanna tell me why you agreed to the deal?" he asked me "i dont know hyung.." i sighed.

"you like sunoo dont you?" he asked "duh"

"instead of doing all this for him, why not make a move?" seon asked "i am making a move on him! but, i dont think my 'moves' affect him in any way okay?!" i yelled "well does your brother know about this?" seon asked "yeah and he scolded me for a good 15 minutes a while ago" i groaned.

"but hyung, the person sunoo likes is already dating someone" i said.

"isn't that good thing for you? man up niki! show him that you're the one for him" seon said.

________________

i should stop treating the start & ending author notes as my diary jqhsysvwtshwosb- why am i even telling you guys my thoughts🤡