Prologue

"Hey babe." Jennie greeted as soon as she enter her room. Lisa is sitting on the couch, obviously waiting for her. She kisses her forehead before entering to her room. She noticed Lisa followed her. "What's up?" She added

"Where have you been?" Lisa leaned on the door frame of Jennie's door. Watching the girl with feline eyes strip her clothes off, preparing for a shower.

"I'm with my friends a while ago babe." Jennie answered not looking at Lisa whose tears are on the verge of falling. But Lisa fight it. She's tired. And hurt. And by friends, it means Song Kang, a famous actor with the same agency as Jennie. Lisa knows it. But refuse to speak.

"Have you forgotten something, Jennie?" The feline eye halted her steps towards the bathroom when she heard the doe eyes. Never ever she's been called by her name except when Lisa is mad. And so she looked at Lisa. Have I forgotten something? She asked herself. Why is Lisa calling her by her name.

"Ahm. No, I don't think I have. Is there something wrong Lisa?" She eyed Lisa with brows knitting. She's tired and she don't have enough energy for another argument with her girlfriend. This past few months they seem to have more misunderstandings than usual. Sometimes it will end up for them not talking for days. And she didn't care to reconcile unless it's Lisa even though she knows its her fault. She's too tired and didn't bother to reach out. Being famous is not serious. It feels like everything is breathing under her neck.  From promotions, commercials, new songs and collaboration. Her schedule is full. And Lisa to add up to that is a no no. She's exhausted.

Lisa stood there. Fighting the tears to come out. Of course she forgot. Its not the first time she forgot. It's their 7th anniversary and this is the 3rd time she forgot. The first one she understand, Jennie is working so hard for her full album and been working day and night that she almost forgot. But she understand. The second one is when Jennie is in a celebration of their agency's success. Jennie got drunk and forgot their anniversary. But she let it pass. She's always been supportive with her girl. And now she forgot.

Again.

Because she is spending more time with her co-star Song Kang. She knows, but never tried to speak. She's hurt, but she didn't mind as long as Jennie is happy.

Their relationship is hidden from everyone. No one knows about them. In short they've been in a relationship for 7years yet no one knows about it. Everyone thinks that Jennie is single. But she understand. She don't want to jeopardize her girlfriends career that she is willing to understand, hide all the pain, hide herself from the truth. She loves her so much.

"It's our 7th anniversary Jennie." Jennie's eye widen hearing Lisa. Fuck! She curse herself. She's been too busy, she knows she's neglecting her long time relationship with Lisa but don't have the courage to admit it herself.

"Lisa, I uh. I'm so sorry. I was so.." but Jennie didn't got the chance to finish her sentence when Lisa already did.

"I know. You're busy." Then Lisa went back to the couch. Looking at the window overlooking the busy streets of Seoul.

"Look babe. I am really sorry. Promise I'll make it up to you." But Lisa didn't bother to look at Jennie. She sat beside Lisa, holding her hand but still no movement.

"You're busy with your friends or should I say friend." Lisa said emphasizing the last word. She turn her head looking at the confuse Jennie beside her before removing her hand. She didn't mean to say it. In fact she never planned telling it that she knows something. But she's hurt. She is in pain. And somehow, its like her body is telling her to stop, and fight. "I know Jennie. You're with that Kang guy."

Jennie froze on her seat. But still defended herself. "It was just a friendly dinner Lisa don't think of anything else."

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever that is, you forgot our anniversary again because of that dinner with that friend of yours." Lisa said emphasizing the friend again. She had enough.

"It's just anniversary Lisa! What's your deal?" Lisa shot a glare towards Jennie. And Jennie was surprised seeing the look on Lisa's eyes. This is the first time she saw Lisa like this.

"Really Jennie? It's just an anniversary? What's my deal?" Her voice slowly rising up. Is this really the Jennie she knew?

"You know what Lisa. I'm tired. I don't want to talk about this right now." Jennie was about to walk back to her room when she heard Lisa scoff.

"Huh, of course you are tired.  You're always tired." And in an instant, Jennie's blood boil. She's not having this conversation but Lisa wont drop it.

"Yes Lisa! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of everything! I am tired. Of this roller coaster relationship. I expect you to be the first one to understand me but I guess you're not! And I am so done with this. I am done with you!" Wrong move.

Jennie immediately regretted what she said when she saw the look Lisa is giving her. Horror, shock. But mostly pain. She didn't mean to say it, she loves Lisa and she wanted to take it back.

"Y-you're done?" Lisa asked, her hands trembling. Her heart crashed and bleeding.

But instead of taking what she said, Jennie spat the biggest mistake of her life. "Yes I'm done!" And she stormed inside her room shutting her door with a bang. She's just gonna sleep it all. Hoping that tomorrow will be ok.

~

Jennie woke up early the next day. She reflect everything that she said that night. She's wrong. So wrong and she needed to make it right. And so she set her feet on the floor walking straight to Lisa's door next to her room. She entered the room straight because she know's Lisa's passcode. Her eyes roam around the room but it's too quiet. She thought that Lisa must be asleep, her girl is a sleep addict.

"Lisa?" She called but no one answered. She entered Lisa's room but her bed is done. No sign that someone slept.

"Lisa??" She called once more. She checked the bathroom, still no one. She check every corner of the apartment but no sign of Lisa. She fished out her phone and started dialing Lisa's number.

Hi! This is Lisa. I'm currently busy, please leave a message after the beat. Bye!

But instead, a voicemail answered. Panic started to grow on her nerves. She pace back and fort in the living room and started dialing Lisa's friends, and everyone that who knows her but no one gave an answer about her. She walk back inside Lisa's room and checked her things. And when she reach her closet, horror replaces her beautiful face. There's nothing inside the closet. No clothes, no bags. Her favorite luggage bag is gone too.

Lisa left.

Lisa left her.

No!