Friends

"Jennie over here!" Jisoo wave her hand as soon as she spotted her brunette friend. It didn't go unnoticed her eyes, red and puffy. She cried. Again.

Jennie saw her friend, and pain instantly injected in her chest. They're in the agency's cafeteria. Where most trainees spend there time resting and eating. Where she and Lisa used to stay after long practice. She immediately notice the chair Jisoo is occupying. It's the same table they used to sit together with her friends. The very same table where their friendship began.

~

Lisa's first day is surely a bliss. The teacher is impressed with her dancing skills. Other trainees are excited to be team with her, and be her partner. Lisa's love for dancing didn't go unnoticed by everyone. The first day she stepped inside the practice room, all of them are amazed, for she memorized the dance steps Cheshir is teaching which the other trainees found hard with just one watch. She loves dancing, its her passion, it's her escape to the real world. Dancing has always been a part of her. She started dancing at a young age and since then it became her best friend. And with her talent and skill, it made her step into completely another world, away from her parents, just to reach her dream. To become an idol.

The first 3 days is a struggle for her. She can't understand anything apart from 'annyeonghaseyo' and 'kamsahabnida'. That's why she's always alone, silent, and watching. She started taking korean class yesterday but it was overwhelming. The culture and language is just too much for her. But maybe today is different.

"Hey Lisa!" Someone called her. Lisa turn her head sideways to look for the voice calling her. She saw a hand waving at her with all smiles to her face. She shyly bowed to them and saw the hand telling her to go their way. She was welcomed with 3 pairs of eyes looking at her with so much admiration. One of them is a beautiful heart-shape lips girl with purple hair, and one of it is another beautiful girl with hazel-nut color eyes and the other one was as beautiful as the two.. She smiled awkwardly before giving another bow.

"Sit here Lisa." The hazel-nut eye girl said, tapping the vacant chair beside her. "I'm Irene by the way." The girl said in full english that made her eyes wide open. 'Oh thanks God I have someone to talk to now.' She mouthed to herself before giving Irene a genuine smile.

"This is Jisoo and Seulgi. And this is Jennie." Chills suddenly run down on Lisa's spine just hearing the name. And as she look up to that person, she was met with the same cat-like feline eyes that wonder almost every night when she start her training. The feline eyed girl is leaning her chin at the back of her palm, elbows resting above the table. Those eyes look at her with wonder and gives her different feelings, kind of mixed emotions. She don't know if she should run, hide, or just wish that the land will swallow her whole. Lisa don't understand herself why is she acting that way towards the girl. She's never been this intimidated to a girl, if its the right term to say. Or maybe it' just admiration. The girl is really beautiful, almost close to perfect. Lisa admires every little feature she notice on the brunette. Her nose, her tempting lips, and those eyes. God she can't get enough of those eyes. And she likes the little mole under her left brow. Her inner self is gay panicking. Yes, she never denies it. She knows she is into girls, never doubted herself. And now, she think she found her match.

"Hi I'm Jennie." The feline eye smiled at her. A smile that is so bright it's blinding her, but more like of melting her. She stared longer that intended but she can't help herself to stop. A chuckle interrupted her stare at Jennie, it was coming from her.

'God that's beautiful.' Lisa thought to herself. And later on Jennie's face turned into confusion. She must be staring too long. '

Oh God stop it Lisa! Does she have to be this beautiful?'