Final Chapter

Jennie

"Rosie..."

"YOU!" The anger in her voice reverberates inside the living room of my house. She dropped the letter after reading and hearing what happened. I was more than prepared of the things she will throw. I am willing to take it all because I deserve it. I deserve all the hatred for what I did to her sister. She clearly warned me. But in the end, I made the same mistake again.

I feel emotionally drained, crying for three days seem to suck all of the strength left in me. But seeing how angry Rosie is, it all started pouring down again on me. How I failed to protect the most important person for me. Her sister.

I failed for giving Lisa what she deserves, to be chosen.

And this time she didn't decide for both of us, she decide for herself. On what she think is best for her.

And that her living without me.

I failed to protect the most precious thing she'd ever given to me, her love and herself. I failed to protect them because I am not sure of what I want. Still didn't learn my lesson. Screw myself.

"I swear! If anything bad happens to my sister!" Rosie cried and I cried with her. I hurt not only Lisa, but my friend. I keep hurting everyone.

"I told her we can make it work, we will sort things out... I didn't sign the contract I swear." the words that are trying to convince me, hoping that I can still fix this.

Rosie pushed my shoulder, causing me to hit the wall. "And how are you supposed to work things out? She's gone Jennie! Gone because you are so selfish! Because of you!" her finger pointing a little harsh on my shoulder but I didn't mind. I deserve this.

My head lowered as tears won't stop flowing. "I thought we can also make this work like you and Jisoo unnie did... " she scoffed.

"Well you thought wrong! Because Jisoo and I didn't work. We broke up a week ago." I glance to the Korean to who didn't spoke a single word since Rosie stepped in.

"Why can't you be, just this once not think of yourself." She sob.

I can feel her pain. The pain that I inflicted. Jisoo pulled Rosie away from me, but she didn't move and shove Jisoo away. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry."

"You had one job! One chance! Lisa didn't sacrifice her dream just to be rewarded with this kind of pain. She didn't sacrifice it just so you can hurt her countless times. She didn't forget her dream just for you to .. to... ruin her. Why Jennie?"

"W-what?"

"Oh don't make me repeat myself Jennie! You know it all."

"I'm sorry, I don't- I don't understand what you mean." Rosie studied my lost face, what is she talking about? "What sacrifice?" she glance to Jisoo that only looked down.

"She didn't know?" Jisoo shook her head. "Wow, just wow. You are really one hell of a liar."

"What do I need to know?"

"You ask her, seems like your trusted manager is hiding a lot of things from you."

An uncomfortable silence drops between the three of us. I looked at Jisoo with so much questions running in my head. And Rosie smirked. The older releases a sigh, and look at me with new found determination.

"Jennie.. Lisa is.."

"What? Lisa is what? Unnie tell me."

"Lisa.." she breathe. "She didn't stop being a trainee because she wanted to pursue photography..." my hand flew to my mouth as I gasp and braced myself to the information. Why would Lisa stop her training?