Officially Yours, Again

Lisa

The events this afternoon made my blood boil. I shouldn't have entrusted Jennie to my assistant. I knew Taeyungs intention towards Jennie but I let it slide and trusted him. I just didn't imagine that Taeyung would go that far just for him to notice by Jennie.

Jennie was very honest towards him. Telling me she's uncomfortable around him. If I didn't arrive at the set, Taeyung could've touch Jennie. Luckily, Rosie texted me about the bouquet thing that made me irritated, so I decided to watch the set. And just in time, I witnessed that horrible situation.

I just talked to Tae, rebuking him from his actions. He didn't told me what triggers him to do such thing, but I sent him back to New York and away from the project. I'll never letting him near again to Jennie.

I am on my way to Jennie's room. The shoot ended around 6 pm and we all head straight to our rooms. It is 8 in the evening, I am planning to take Jennie out for the night.

I stood outside Jennie's room, fixing my white sunny dress before knocking thrice on her door. Jennie shouted to for me to come in, her voice sounding a little far. Maybe she's in the bathroom.

As I enter the room, Jennie's bare back welcomed me, sitting on the couch applying some moisturizer on her silky legs. I watch her the entire time and I can't help but admire her more. Her long wavy hair cascading freely on her back, some are flowing on her face. Even with her back facing me, it never failed to amaze me. Her back screams sexiness, even with eyes closed she still looks sexy.

Jennie pick up the gray sweater on the bed, pulling it down on her body, not minding to wear any bra underneath. In my 11 years of being with her, one thing Jennie hates the most is wearing bra. She hates it to the bone. And if it is possible not to wear any, Jennie will roam around the house not wearing it. All day long. One of the reasons why it's hard to be alone with her inside the house with her like that. It's like she is playing with my patience every single time.

Jennie pull her hair into a messy bun before turning around to face me.

"Hey." Jennie tiptoed to place a peck on my lips that made me smile straight away. I held her tiny waist and she scans my whole body. "Wow, you look beautiful babe. What's up?" she pulled me down to the couch before she settled on my lap. Her one arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked as I caress her expose thigh.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I was wondering if we can have dinner." She gave me a knowing smile and move closer to me.

"Are you asking me on a date, Ms. Manoban?"

"What If I am?" Jennie squeal, her gummy smile showing once again.

"Oh I am so down for that. Give me one second, let me just change." She kiss me again before running towards her dresser.

Ten minutes later, Jennie emerges out of the bathroom, wearing a red flowery dress reaching her mid-thigh and a flat sandals that matches her dress.

"Wow." I eyed her from head to toe, and all I can say I just, Wow.

Jennie can pull off anything that she wears. Even without wearing anything she can pull it off. Am I making any sense? She only put a minimal make up, just blush on and light lipstick.

How can she be this beautiful? Again, this is illegal.

"You're very beautiful Jennie." I verified. She walk slowly to my direction, straddling my lap once again. her hands cup my cheek depositing kisses on my lips.