We're Already - 8 Letters

Jennie

Do you ever did something you know its a mistake but never felt like one?

Does it occur to you that your mind tells you to stop but your heart and body wont cooperate?

Does it ever happen to you that your body feels like burning in a good way?

A hundred times I told myself to stop. It's not right. But I don't have the strength to. Not when the others won't allow you to stop.

As soon as our lips met, a thousand feeling explodes inside me. I release a sigh of relief because finally, I can feel it again, not in an awkward and forceful way, but both of us are willingly exploring each other.

Her touches sends millions of electricity flowing inside my body. My body involuntarily move in sync with hers. Its like on this moment, we are made for each other. Her hands perfectly fit in mine as she pinned it to the sand, our bodies rubbing with each other in a sensual way.

Her kisses that I could kiss all day, all year, forever. As it roams on my body, all thoughts are thrown to the sea. And all that matters is how her skillful lips and tongue please my needy one. My skin burns with want as her lips deposits kisses to the parts where it needed the most. It aches more as soon as it touches where I wanted it the most. Her kisses take away all insecurities. And it blow my mind as she became rough and then in a gentle one.

Lisa is very careful, and gentle. She made sure that whatever we are doing is with pure consent and want. Hell, I wanted to tell her to be rough, and that I am willing to receive all the ache. I was so damn ready for her, I'll give everything to her. But I wanted to savor whatever she wanted to do to me. I don't want this to stop. I don't want her to let go.

Soon enough, all the hurdles are out, finally. I've been dying to feel more friction, more skin from her. I wanted this a long time ago, but Lisa was very persistent and gentle. A lot of time that I willingly throw myself to her, just so I can feel her touch, but Lisa is nothing but patient and believed there are always a right time for things.

But now, gone all the gentleness, the patience, and replaced with eagerness. Her teeth pleasurably glazing on my skin, sucking everything that she wanted as my hands are lock on her hair, pulling and guiding her to where I wanted. The coldness of the night gone and replaced by the fire burning inside of our bodies, bringing sweats and intense feeling.

We're absolutely seizing the night, the sound of the owls and crickets replaced by groans, moans and sloppy sounds of kisses. And later on cries of pleasure as Lisa plunge her long finger inside my warmth, slowly, torturing, but most of all painful.

"Oh God Lisa." I cried as she push her middle finger deep inside me.

"You're still. . ." She was about to pull out her finger but I held her wrist, keeping it in place.

"Yes, Lisa. I am. I was waiting for the right time. I was waiting for you." I said sincerely. Lisa looked at me before claiming my lips once again, and kissing her back without a heartbeat. I love hr and I was willing to surrender myself to her. Only her..

Lisa started thrusting her finger inside me, slowly and gently. She was very careful not to hurt me that much. And soon enough she gathered her pace to slow to a little fast. That action made my back arch, my nails digging into her back that made her groan which she reciprocated with faster thrust, her finger hitting me deep.