The Art of Jealousy and Possessiveness

Jennie

"I can't believe you are here." Lisa said as she help me carry my luggage to her room. "Are you sure you are really free for the next following days? Aren't you suppose to go with the promotions and other events?" she throw me a doubt look. Lisa knows the drill, how new releases work for my albums.

I tried to calm my nerves and showed her my gummy smile. "Of course. Don't you trust me?" her brows creased, still doubting my words. Lisa knew me very well, she knows when I lie and when I am not. She knows every single move I am making.

"I am, it's just. . you don't need to be here." I throw and offended look and she quickly defended herself. "Baby, It's not what I meant. I know how busy you are and you being here makes me guilty. I am pulling you away from your responsibilities."

Oh you're damn right baby. You are making me like this, but I don't care at all. I'd be happier to stay with you and leave my work than go crazy for the next 5 days without you beside me. I give Lisa a smile of assurance and I cup her cheeks caressing my thumb on it.

"Hun, you are not pulling me away from anything. I am really free this week."

Flashback~

I scan the schedule handed to me by Jisoo's assistant. And I instantly felt dizziness how pack it was. God I need a break. I scan the papers again and it's not really big deal, just some meeting and endorsements and nothing too important.

I know what to do. . I smirk to myself.

I run to my closet with my luggage behind me and started pulling whatever I saw in my cabinet and place it inside my luggage. Once satisfied, I called my driver and went to Jisoo's office straight ahead. I didn't bother knocking on her door and just walk in. Jisoo bolted on her chair, shock to see me.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the recording studio for you Japanese version of your song?"

I smiled and ignored her question. "Unnie please cancel all my schedule for the next 6 days, I'll be out of town."

"What?? What are you talking about?"

"You heard me unnie, see you after 6 days! Bye love you!" I placed my sunglass back on and exited the office not minding hearing what she was saying.

~

I arrived in Busan after 4 hours of travel.

I really miss her and I'd do anything to be with her. Lisa left the next morning after that album launch, and it was not enough for me. I spend the next four days missing her and staring at her picture in my phone.

This was probably one of the best decisions of my life.

I arrived at Lisa's project location and stepped out of the van with still my sunglasses on. There are a lot of people on the place but I didn't see anything other than the staffs.

Great, no fans.

Or maybe not.

The staffs immediately recognized me and started murmuring. I walked confidently to the were the commotion is taking place not minding the murmurs and tap one of the staff wearing ID saying she's in the photography team. I recognize the face, it was one of Lisa's team.

"Miss Kim." A surprised look were visible on her face. "It's a surprise to see you here."

I smiled and pull her out of the place, the murmurs are quite bothering me. Didn't know I am still famous here. "Hi, yeah. It was a sudden decision. Look, I am looking for Lisa. Have you seen her?" she gave me a look of confusion but didn't ask anyway.