Odd Day

Lisa

"Ro, you're being extra clingy today. What's up?" It's a hot Monday morning and Rosie is not helping. She cling too much and presses her body more too me.

"Nothing. I just want to cling to you." She said grinning widely, happily greeting all the staffs we are passing by. Rosie is naturally sweet and caring, but she is extra of that today. And it's kinda irritating now.

"Ro, I have to work now. Stop clinging! It's annoying now." I continued to stuff my things inside my duffle bag. Checked all the materials I needed for the shoot. I double checked if my batteries are fully charge. Once satisfied, I place the strap of my bag on my shoulder and started walking away from the clingy Roseanne.

I managed to avoid the feline eyed girl the last few days. After what happened to us inside the bathroom, I felt horrible. I shouldn't have done that. Kissing your ex girlfriend. Its was wrong. So wrong. At least thats what I've been telling to myself. I have to admit, the kiss is still good. She still kissed me the way she kissed me when we are together. But that was a mistake. A big mistake.

So I did my best to avoid her. Tho it's really hard doing so. I guess I can call myself strong enough, knowing my eyes are all over her for the last 72 hours. My job is to capture every single thing she is doing. Behind the scene photoshoots for Jennie's project. It wasn't easy, especially when she purposely stare at my camera looking at me like she wanted to talk to me. I can feel she wanted to approach me, but I pretended I am busy. And so, we never spoke.

"So I'm annoying now?" Rosie said, standing in front of me. Her arms crossed on her chest, pouting. A smile automatically curve onto my lips. She never failed to amuse me with her different mood swings. She never failed to put a smile on my face, to brighten up my day. And she save me from all the pain. Rosie made me feel alive again. She help me survive. I owe my life to her. And I love her. "Now you're smiling. Are you crazy?"

I continued to smile and later on Rosie smiled. Her gorgeous smile that can make me smile too even with just looking. "Aren't you going to work?"

"I let my assistant work for me this time. Plus Jennie is still rehearsing with some of her choreography." Rosie sat beside me, hugging my left arm and resting her head on my shoulder. She told me the story how she and Jennie met back in New York. I remember her always telling me about her new found friend. But I didn't expect her to be the Jennie that I knew. And funny how the world is playing with us. I also worked on the project they are working that time. Luckily, I let my assistant handle the project. I am not ready to face the pain again.

"I'm glad you pursue photography than being like this. Being an idol looks like very tiring, just looking at Jennie makes me tired." A part of me thinks how would my life be if I continued my training before. Will our relationship last long? For sure we will continue to hide it. Imagine two idols dating, two female idols dating to be exact. I'm sure the agency won't let that happen. That will be a big issue to them.

This has been Jennie's dream. Everyone can see her passion towards her work. How she put so much effort to her projects. Jennie is very hands on and clear on her thoughts. She's still a perfectionist. And everyone loves her for that. But that career made us apart. She chose her career. She loves her career more than me. That is her dream. And I'm just a part of it. Just a passer by.

"Ro." I call as I look at the blue sky above us. Rosie hum as a response and then closing her eyes before shifting comfortably beside me. This chipmunk really loves to cling, I smile. "I never once said this." She shifted on her seat, her chin resting on my shoulder, her hazelnut brown eyes looking at me. I remained my stare at the blue sky, covered with thick clouds making it look perfect on a sunny day. "Thank you." I continued.

One More ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara