It's You and Me, Again

Jennie

"The shoot will be held in Busan, for Jennie's music video. Is everybody ready for that?" The CEO asked, scanning the pile of papers on his hands. Checking all the things that must be checked. "Did everyone take note if Jennie's suggestion last meeting? That will be a very good appearance for her new song. It definitely fits the genre."

"All suggestions are listed sir and working on it. The idea that Jennie drop last meeting will surely catch a lot of attention to the viewers." Jisoo replied, all knowing and confident with her thoughts and ideas. That's one thing I love about her. She's clear. I never once doubted her decisions towards my career.

"Good, I want everybody pack by 5pm today so things will get started." People inside the room all nod. I can hear murmurs and whispers around me. They are all exchanging ideas and insights on how this project will be unique. It's one thing I also like about this company. They sure take care of their artist and made sure all project are a blast. People are attached to their jobs and roles for a certain project that makes it a lot more realistic and fantastic.

"Jennie is scheduled for her photobook shoot after the music video shoot." I heard Jisoo spoke beside me. "Target locations are in Jeju and here in Seoul." Jisoo added, she knows very well her work. And she knows how the CEO want her to work, complete, no questions asked. CEO nodded his head, he is contented and satisfied. Jisoo was the best talent manager in the agency, and always will be. The position really suits her intelligent mind and her other capability. She dropped her trainee works and days and became interested in managing talents. Jisoo volunteered herself to be my manager a month before I debuted. And that was one of my greatest decision in life. And look where it brought me.

"Jennie, have you decided on the costumes you're gonna wear for the project?" I heard Jisoo spoke and the CEO looked at my direction. But my mind is in somewhere else.

More like, someone else.

Lisa. Ever since that news came out exactly 4 days ago, my mind seems to flew wherever she might me. I wanted to see her. I badly want to see her and apologize. I miss her, so much that I can't do any job aside from staring and thinking where can I find her. I was told by my best friend Irene, who is now managing a clothing line after dropping out being an idol, that Lisa works in SM Entertainment. Another agency for idols. The rumors was confirmed by another news that aired yesterday, on a Sunday morning while I was taking my pilates class. The news made me stumble on my feet and fall on the floor. Just the mention of her name makes my sanity go insane. Thats how she affects me. I miss her. And I kept thinking of ways how to see her.

"Jennie." I felt someone elbowed my side, taking my attention. It was Jisoo, her usually small and beautiful eyes widening ay my direction giving me that get-a-grip-girl look.

Clearing my throat, I bowed and look back at my manager. "Sorry, what was it?" I heard Jisoo sigh. She knows why am I like this. And everytime she will pick me up and help me get back on my tracks.

"The costumes, have you pick it out? You said you wanted to handle your costumes for the project." Another thing I love about the company, is that they let their talents decide for their own. Like choosing your own clothes. But most of the time, the company still choses.

"Ahm, yes. I uh- I asked for my friends help back in New York. She said she'll be here through out the project and will help with the costumes. I called her the other day. I think she'll be here any minute now." I replied, smiling apologetically at my manager. The CEO nod in agreement.

"That's good to hear. But, are you alright tho, Jennie? You seem a little distracted this days." The CEO asked, scanning me. His eyes piercing my skin. I've been working for him for 10 years now and he still makes me scared with those eyes. It's always the analyzing and judging one. I tried to clear all my thoughts, and focus on the agenda today.