I Thank Poseidon (Part I)

Lisa

I watched the famous Jennie Kim eat her breakfast in front of me. She was all smiling since I saw her this morning. Jennie wears a flower print summer dress just reaching her mid-thigh exposing her smooth legs. Suddenly I felt the need to tou- No! Why would I touch her!

God Lisa, you're being extra weird since the dance yesterday.

It was day 2 of our stay here on the island. And everyone is allowed to do what they want before we start the shoot tomorrow. Rosie and I meet Jennie and Jisoo at the breakfast bar down our hotel. Rosie went back to have a refill of her salad together with Jisoo. So Jennie and I are left here on our table.

"You're all smiling. What's up?" I asked just to break the silence and probably Jennie's non-stop smiling.

Jennie looked up, her cheeks puffing from stopping her smile which obviously failed and went back stirring her coffee. "Nothing. I just had a good sleep." She said showing her gummy smile. For the first time again, I saw her gummy smile. That smile that I really love. And a smile automatically plastered on my face. Her gummy smile of hers is like a virus, a contagious one. Jennie looked at me and I instantly went back to serious mode. I had to clear my throat and grab her mug to divert my attention.

I was about to sip it when the brunette slap my hand stopping me from drinking the coffee. "Hey! No coffee!" But I didn't listen and pull the mug again close to my lips and Jennie grab my wrist, and hold the cup with her other hand glaring at me.

"But I want to drink coffee." A pout unconsciously escape that made Jennie chuckle.

"No Lisa. Don't pull that stunt to me again, it's not gonna work. No coffee for you. You know the rules." She said while glaring. Why does it feel like we're a couple again? It's oddly... good.

But I really wanted coffee, coffee is my life. It runs in my veins its my blood!

So I pull the cup again once more. This time Jennie place her hands on top of mine whose holding the mug and stopping me again from drinking it.

"Lisaaa." Her glaring makes me pout again and frown. But her voice more like made me nervous on my chair.

"Hey guys!" a cheerful voice interrupted our staring contest and turned to a toothy Taeyung standing beside our table holding his tray of food. "Hey Jennie! It's a surprise to see you here."

A soft mocking laugh escape from my throat that made Jennie turn into my direction. Her eyes shooting questioning look.

Of course she'll be here. She's the reason why we're all here, idiot.

"Hey Tae." Jennie replied with the same cheerful tone as the man standing annoyingly. So on nickname basis now? Really Jennie? I rolled my eyes to nobody and pull the cup of coffee probably cold now, or maybe dizzy from the pulling. Jennie stopped me again, not removing her hands on top of mine. She throws another glare to me and I huff a breath.

I want coffee!

I didn't mind the conversation of the two as I look at Jennie's soft hand on mine. I can't help but still admire her cute fingernails, her smooth skin and long fingers.

"So I was wondering if I can have breakfast with you guys." My ears surprisingly move on its own hearing my assistant words. I gave him a questioning look but the idiot only smiled at me.

This bastard!

"Oh, su-" Jennie didn't finish her words when I pulled the mug once again making her glare again, but instead of drinking the liquid I place it down the table before holding Jennie's both hands. She look at me, surprise written on her face. A slight tint of red visible on her cheeks. Cute!