Chapter seven

Aabirah, Safwa, and Jalil are having breakfast in the dining room

Aabirah, Safwa, and Jalil are having breakfast in the dining room. "Dalaj told me that you have been helping Yasira," Jalil says to Aabirah.

Aabirah looks at him. "It has been two weeks and we are friends.".

"You have a good heart because Yasira has begun to change, she no longer has nightmares, but she can't forget about Taj." Jalil smile.

Aabirah says, "she can't seem to accept that Taj is gone and that it has affected her mentally and emotionally,".

Jalil nods.

"I think I've done wrong to her all these years, calling her a maniac," Safwa says sadly, fill with remorse.

"Is that what you call her?" Jalil asks with surprise and disappointment.

"I'm aware that I was wrong. I hope she forgives me," Safwa replies.

Jalil stands up and walks away from the dining room.

"Aabirah stand up and says, "I told you it was wrong, she's traumatised."

Aabirah walks to the door and opens it leaving the house. She walks downstairs. She opens the door of Dalaj’s house and walks to the kitchen.

Dalaj is peeling oranges. "Good morning,"

Aabirah wipes her mouth and hand with the cloth she finds near the sink. "Good morning. Do you need help?"

"No, I'm good. Can you take care of Yasira? I'll go to the flower shop,".

"Sure, we can go to the garden and playground and have some fun," Aabirah smile.

They look into each other's eyes. "Thank you for everything," Dalaj says.

"You don't have to thank me, I love helping her and it's said that whoever relieves a believer's distress of the distressful aspects of this world, Allah will rescue him from the difficulty of the difficulties of the Hereafter. Whoever alleviates one in dire straits who cannot repay his debt, Allah will alleviate his lot in both this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this life and the Hereafter,"

***

Aabirah walks inside Yasira's room. She is sitting on the bed, leaning on the bed, staring at a picture in her hand. Aabirah looks at the picture. Taj is sitting on the swing.

"I want to take him to school and a truck suddenly... suddenly crashes into us... but he came back to me... my Taj," Yasira says, keeping the picture aside on the bedside.

Aabirah sits down next to her. "Let's go to the garden before Dhuhr prayer, Dalaj is leaving for the flower shop.".

"We will read the Qur'an after that? Whenever I read the Qur'an, I feel calmer.".

"We will do our Azkar, and read the Qur'an,".

Yasira smile. "You are like a sister to me, I love you so much.".

Aabirah smile. "You are my sister, okay?"

Yasira nods. "Thank you,"

"Always,"

***

Aabirah and Yasira are sitting in Yasira's bedroom and reading the Holy Qur'an.

Al-Isra, 17:82

وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

ᴡᴀɴᴜɴᴀᴢᴢɪʟᴜ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴀʟǫᴜʀᴀɴɪ ᴍᴀ ʜᴜᴡᴀ sʜɪғᴀᴏɴ ᴡᴀʀᴀʜᴍᴀᴛᴜɴ ʟɪʟᴍᴜᴍɪɴᴇᴇɴᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴀ ʏᴀᴢᴇᴇᴅᴜ ᴀʟᴛʜᴛʜᴀʟɪᴍᴇᴇɴᴀ ɪʟʟᴀ ᴋʜᴀsᴀʀᴀɴ

𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 (𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆) 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒓'𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆: 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔.

"Can I ask you something?" Yasira asks.

Aabirah smiles as she looks at her.

"Will I ever get better? I don't know if I'll ever be okay and behave the way people do.".

"In sha Allah... it's said that if you are ill, do not be nervous try as much as possible to be hopeful and believe in Allah because when we are ill, It is he who cures us, do Tasbih of Astaghfaar at least a hundred times daily as it is the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), and Dhikr; Subhanallah and Alhamdulillah 33 times each and Allahu akbar 34 times, as Dhikr is a remedy to the heart, body, and mind. And also don't forget to recite the Qur'an and pray to Allah,".

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبَرَصِ، وَالْجُنُونِ، وَالْجُذَامِ، وَمِنْ سَيِّئِ الأَسْقَامِ

ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ʜᴜᴍᴍᴀ ɪɴɴɪ ᴀ'ᴜᴅʜᴜ ʙɪᴋᴀ ᴍɪɴᴀʟ-ʙᴀʀᴀsɪ, ᴡᴀʟ-ᴊᴜɴᴜɴɪ, ᴡᴀʟ-ᴊᴜᴅʜᴀᴀᴍɪ, ᴡᴀ ᴍɪɴ sᴀʏʏɪ'ɪʟ-ᴀsǫᴀᴀᴍɪ

"𝑶 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉, 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒚, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔."