Chapter 28

Aabirah walks inside Yasira's room. "I have been waiting for you to open the door," 

"I opened it just now… Dalaj?" 

Aabirah sits on the bed close to Yasira. "He left for the flower shop, he was very worried about you, I think you should call him," 

"Thank you… I will call him," Yasira says, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Have you taken your medicine?" 

Yasira nods, hugging Aabirah.

"Everything will be fine,". Aabirah disengages the hug. "Life is filled with smiles, happiness, tears and pain. You know the best part of it?" 

Yasira ask. "What?"

Aabirah replies. "Allah is with you every step of the way. The world is not permanent, the same way the ache in your heart is just as temporary as the world" 

Yasira holds Aabirah's hand. "Nobody can change a person, but someone can be the reason for a person to change. To me that person is Dalaj, He is my Hero, my husband, my lover, and I don't want to lose him," 

"You are not going to lose him. Dalaj loves you a lot, I am even jealous," Aabirah says, laughing. 

Yasira laugh.

"I want you to leave everything behind, whatever happened to you in the past, I know it is very painful, but no amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future, Let your fear and love for Allah, become the fuel of your inspiration and motivation on becoming a better Muslim," 

Yasira nods, holding Aabirah's hand. "Thank you…," 

Suratul Baqarah (Verses 257)

اللَّهُ وَلِيُّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا يُخْرِجُهُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمُ الطَّاغُوتُ يُخْرِجُونَهُمْ مِنَ النُّورِ إِلَى الظُّلُمَاتِ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

Allahu waliyyu allatheena amanoo yukhrijuhum mina alththulumati ila alnnoori waallatheena kafaroo awliyaohumu alttaghootu yukhrijoonahum mina alnnoori ila alththulumati olaika ashabu alnnari hum feeha khalidoona

Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness, He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith, the patrons are the evil ones: from light, they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (Forever).

***

Yasira is in her room sitting down, in a thinking zone.

Dalaj walks inside the room. "Yasira…," 

Yasira raises her head, smiling at him. "You are back?"

Dalaj sits on the bed. "I am very worried about you, have you had dinner and taken your medicines?"

Yasira smiled, staring at his worried eyes. "I did. I am fine… you don't have to worry about me, now go," 

"I can talk to Aabi…," 

"No, don't do that… I told you I am fine, can't you see a smile?" Yasira smile.

"I don't know what's behind your smile," Dalaj replies.

"I am going to be fine, I will sleep with Aqila tonight, is that okay with you?" 

Dalaj nods. "If you need me, call me, okay?" 

Yasira nods. "Now go," 

Dalaj stares at her. 

"Now go, will you? I will be fine… I promise," 

Dalaj stands up and walks out of the entering Aabirah's room. 

"Did you just get back? Have you seen Yasira?" Aabirah asks, sitting on the prayer mats, keeping her Qur'an on a small shelf.

"I have," Dalaj says.

Aabirah stands in front of him, holding his hand. "Her crying, her pain, her needs, no one is hearing except, Allah, the most high, and this is enough,"

Dalaj nods. "Let me freshen up," 

I know what you will say, she is updating soon. Yeah, I will be updating frequently till I finish this book, after this one, I have another book in mind.

Okay, comments.....

And click the star.

Thank you for reading.