Chapter 20

The Next Day

Aabirah is making her bed.

Dalaj walks inside the room, and look at her, he sighs. "Can we talk?"

Aabirah stands straight looking at him. "What happened? Are you still having stomach pain,"

"Did you slap Yasira?"

Aabirah sigh. "Yes, I did,"

"I thought you were different, I know she has done a lot of bad things to you, but you should have not slapped her. Yasira is older than you Aabirah, You have to apologize to her,"

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes, I will be going to see the doctor," Dalaj says, walking out of the room.

Aabirah stares at the door with a sad smile. You poisoned him. I actually poisoned him, so he can think you try to kill him and he will divorce you

***

Aabirah knocks on Yasira's door.

"Who is it?" Yasira ask.

"It is me, Aabi,"

"Come in,"

Aabirah opens the door, walking inside the room, Yasira is sitting on her bed smoking a shisha pen.

Yasira walks to Aabirah, she blows the smoke on Aabirah's face. "What are you doing in my room, hypocrite?"

Aabirah cough taking a step back. "I want to apologize for yesterday,"

Yasira walks and lies on the bed, with her head on the headboard. "You want me to forgive you, I can forgive you but you have to do one thing for that, massage my legs,"

"I'm also here to warn you, if you want to hate me, hate me alone, leave Dalaj out of this and I don't regret giving you a slap, the only reason I apologize is because of Dalaj, because he orders me to do so," Aabirah says, walking out of the room.

"Hypocrite! and don't you dare tell him that you saw me smoking, if you do I can do worse than burning your stupid ugly face!" Yasira shout.

sᴜʀᴀᴛᴜʟ ᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴀɪᴅᴀ [5:90-91]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْخَمْرُ وَالْمَيْسِرُ وَالْأَنْصَابُ وَالْأَزْلَامُ رِجْسٌ مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

𝗬𝗮 𝗮𝘆𝘆𝘂𝗵𝗮 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗿𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗯𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗹𝗮𝗺𝘂 𝗿𝗶𝗷𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗔𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗷𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗵𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝗔𝗔𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗺 𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗮

𝗢 𝘆𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲! 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, (𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳) 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘆) 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻,- 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸: 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 (𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻), 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿.

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَنْ يُوقِعَ بَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاءَ فِي الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ وَيَصُدَّكُمْ عَنْ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَعَنِ الصَّلَاةِ ۖ فَهَلْ أَنْتُمْ مُنْتَهُونَ

𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘆𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘂 𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗾𝗶𝗔𝗔𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗺𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗔𝗔𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗱𝗮𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗿𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗺 𝗔𝗔𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗿𝗶 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗵𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗔𝗔𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗺𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗮

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 (𝗯𝘂𝘁) 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗵, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿: 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻?

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱: "𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺." (𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗹-𝗕𝘂𝗮𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶)

***

"Your scars are fading... When are you going back to school, Auntie? " Aqila ask.

"I am going to school soon, you should also be attending my classes," Aabirah says.

"I will Aunt. I should be calling you Ummi now, since you are married to my Abi, right?" Aqila ask.

"If you want, I don't mind my dear Aqila,"

"Assalamu Alaykum," Dalaj says, walking inside the room.

"Wa'alaykum Salaam," Aabirah says smiling.

"Wa'alaykum Salaam, Abi," Aqila reply.

"Aqila, can you go to your room, I need to talk to you Aunt," Dalaj says.

Aqila runs out of the room.

"She won't walk or stay in one place, all she does is run," Aabirah says, laughing.

Dalaj laughs sitting down.

"So, how was it? What did the doctor say," Aabirah ask.

"He prescribed some medicines, I will buy them later, I just want to see you,"

"But your health is the most important thing, Dalaj,"

"You are my health... Aabi, I don't deserve you, I have wronged you... why didn't you tell me?" Dalaj ask. "Why didn't you tell me what happened to me and Yasira is the one who poisoned me,"

Aabirah looks at him with a sad smile, tears roll down her eyes. "How can I, Dalaj? How do expect me to tell you... How do you expect me to tell that the one you love and trust, your wife, the mother of your children poisoned you and at the end her words against mine,"

Dalaj takes her hand and pecks it. "Dr Dawud told me, I am sorry,"

Tears flow down her eyes, Dalaj uses his fingertip and wipe her tears. "I love seeing you smile, Aabi...,"

Aabirah buries her head in his chest, Dalaj wraps his arms around her.

***

Another beautiful chapter...

I am waiting for your beautiful comments....

Thanks for reading....