²

Everyone wore a black attire. The house was filled with people mourning.
The small girl runs around the house, playing by herself as she doesn't understand what was happening in her surrounding, she was just happy that people were gathering around her house.

She was brought into an abrupt stop. She looked up to see her father. She displayed a big smile and her father carried her in his arms.

Her father carried her on the entrance of the living room, where people in black dresses we talking lowly, some even crying. The whole room had a sad aura in it.

"Why are they crying?" The girl asks her father. He simply smiles at her and takes her outside in the backyard. People weren't around here.
He sits her down on a bench and sits with her.

"You remember Uncle Kim?" He asks. "Which one? I remember three Uncle Kim?" He just smiled at her. "The one that always brings you something to eat, everytime he visits us?" The girl quickly nods at the description. "What happened to him?"

"He is no more." The small girl is shocked at his statement.

The girl knows what death is. She lost her biological parents too. Both of them in a car crash. So she's familiar with the concept of death, but maybe not the funeral.

"How?" She asks, worried. "I was not able to save him." He answers to her.
As he answered her, his tears starts falling, soaking his cheeks wet. The small girl's heart ached seeing her father, the strongest man in world, cry like this.

She simply sat there and waited for him to stop crying. She even patted his back one or twice trying to calm him down, because that is what everyone does to her when she cries.

"I'm sorry." Her father sniffles as he rubs his tears away. "You're forgiven." The girl says as she stares at her legs hanging over the bench.

"Y/n?" He calls her. "Give me your hand." She places her small hands onto her father's, which were larger than hers.

"Promise me one thing today, okay?" His brows arched up as he asked. She nods.

"Promise me that you'll take care of your family. Not just your relatives, but even the ones that you call friends, the ones that needs your help. Promise me that you'll protect the ones you care about. Promise me, that you'll take care of yourself along that way too." Her father caressed her face so dearly with one hand while the other held his daughter's small ones.

"I promise to take care of everyone around me!" She exclaimed in a enthusiastic way.

"Okay that's the better way to put it together." He laughs. She grins at the fact that she made her father laugh.

He then hugged her small body, she hugged him back.

"I love you my daughter." He says so dearly, with so much love.

"I love you too father." She smiles hugely as she hugs her father.

She was blessed to be adopted in such a loving home, family. She doesn't remember much about the previous one as she was very young when she lost her biological parents, but she remembers only love in case of the ones that adopted her. This family.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Have a great day ahead