Chapter 75

The saline drip was removed soon after. And I was locked inside the room again.

But a while later I was called in Jin's office.

I silently looked at my hands that were clasped together, and Jin kept some files and Daisy's poems infront me.

"I know you've been through too much right now. But…*sighs* these poems were actually letters that Daisy used to sent whenever the trucks came in for the deliveries. And we suspect that many of these had already went out, meaning she have been doing this from the very beginning." Jin explained.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Just thought that you needed to know about it. The last letters included your information and whatever that was happening in this mansion. Even the conflict with Jimin. We don't know what she would've written in the previous ones, but as nothing happened till now, I don't think anything more will happen." He said as he sat on a chair.

I scoffed at his statement.

"What's so funny in that?" He asked.

"As I already told you, Daisy had already sent an email, asking for help, which would mean an attack on the Dynasty, which means an attack here." I said.

"But we never found another email."

"Don't you think someone else could doublecross you just like Daisy did, just like I did?"

He simply stared at my face, like he was thinking of something.

"If you're about to ask me if I'm lying or not, I'm not. And it's completely upon you to believe me or not."

"I believe you Y/n. I have believing in you from the very beginning. But it's been two whole days after the email was sent and nothing have happened yet." Jin said, confused.

"Well then they're planning on doing something big." I said and just then it hit me.

My email! I sent an email too! And they haven't attacked yet too. I hope they somehow contact me to inform me of the attack.

"Y/n?" Jin called as I was deep into my thoughts.

I look up at his face.

"Daisy haven't said a word about who she is working for. And how will we find who the other mole is? When do you think they'll attack?" Jin asked.

"It's not my duty anymore." I sternly said and he smiled after a few seconds of staring with confusion.

"Okay. Then let's talk about something else? Um, did Jimin come to talk to you?" He asked, I couldn't care less of that person.

"Yes, but I sent him away."

"Why do you think he did what he did?" Jin asked and I frowned at his question.

"The blast? Killing my parents? Huh! He did that to take his revenge obviously. What more does he have in his heart for me other than the hate for killing his father!" I reasoned.

"Why do you feel so sure that it was his revenge?"

"Because it was. What more reasons will be there that he'll hate me this much!? That he would've gone to these lengths to take his revenge on me when he found no other way?"

"Why do you feel so let down?" Jin questioned and I thought for a moment.

"I...he knew me. He knew I wouldn't have done something like that. But he so easily believed that I did it. And now he won't hesitate to kill anyone dear to me. Have you seen that hatred in his eyes!? It's been years I have seen him after whatever happened and he.... The first day of interaction he threatens my life." My hands crossed as I faced him and spoke.

"I wanted to find him to just...maybe talk so that I could explain my situation. But he don't want to listen. He is so sure about his decision that it makes me...hurt." I was not at the verge of crying. "Well...I don't feel hurt anymore." I sighed out my pain.

"It didn't sound like that." He smirked. I glared at him.

"But does he still feels like that?" He asked.

Jimin did say that he wanted to change. But should I believe him?

"I don't know. But I can't just trust him like that, what if he does something again?"

"Y/n." Jin called as he walked up to me and sat beside me.

"I'm asking for forgiveness from Jimin's side." He said and I didn't know how to respond.

"He has made a lot of mistakes within these years, and it was my fault as the eldest that I could never make him understand what was right. And I let him make the mistakes." He said with a sad smile.

"I wasn't sure in the beginning, but I should've told him when I came to know about the truth myself. But I didn't. I thought he was old enough to understand that and move on from that day. But guess he never did." He scoffed.

"I…we tried to console him, and we thought that he was better now, but never knew that he'll grow this much hate for you. For his friend."

He knows…

"Y/n, I might not have been able to protect you, but I promise now that I will. You're the only sister I have, how can I not?" He smiled with tears in his eyes as he pat my head.

Sister? Was he the son of Uncle Kim?

"But Jimin too have suffered. I'm not saying his sufferings justify what he did to you, but it does somehow tells us why. He was too lonely to even accept us as his friends. After he realised what he actually did to you, his ego couldn't let him be the bad guy, that is why he was so strong on hating you, because that made him feel that he didn't do anything wrong. He couldn't live with the truth that he actually did all those things to his friend, to you, the one he always cared for. The truth hurted alot and that is why he accepted the lie. The lie he told us and himself." He explained.

"But I'm not here to take Jimin's side. I'm here to make you realise that you've got a brother like me and I would never let him do anything like that ever again." He assured.

"Thank you." I said after which he gave me warm hug.

"Um…do you all know about my past?" I asked and I could feel him nod.

He pulled away still nodding.

"Yes. Do you remember all of us?" He asked. "Maybe I remember you. But I don't know about the others." I said and he gestured that it's okay.

"Don't worry. All of us will make you remember." He smiled. "But…you think the others will be okay with me around?" I asked. "No no. I'm sure that they'll help you."

"But can I meet Daisy first?"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you liked this chapter!!!
And please stay healthy and happy.
Take care of yourself.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤