A 9 year old boy and a 8 year old girl were playing on the seesaw, on a gloomy day. It was their 'playing at the park day' so their father's had to bring them to the park.

"Hey why are you not playing nicely? It's getting boring." She said and got off the seesaw and went to the swing.

"I just thought that you'd get hurt if I did it too high." He said slowly, sighing.

He went near her.

"Want to play hide and seek? I'll count, you go hide." He said, making the girl smile and quickly look for a place to hide.

The boy started counting, hands on his eyes so that he won't see her hiding.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1!" He shouted to let her know.

Their fathers were sitting at a bench talking about their work, also watching their kids every now and then.

Jimin was searching all the places, when he heard a whimper behind the bushes.
He went to look and and saw a small raccoon trapped. It was whimpering in pain. He advanced towards the raccoon, it tried moving and jumping which only made it hurt more.

"Hey hey don't worry. I will not do any harm. I am here to help you. Stay still. It's okay." He said, trying to calm the raccoon and slowly it stopped moving.

Jimin got near it and tried opening the trap. It was hard but he did his best. At last when he got it opened, one of the shape edges made a cut on his palm.

The raccoon took a last glance at him and ran away from there.

The cut was a little deep, and it was bleeding alot so he quickly went to the nearby water tap and washed his hands. But still the blood flow hasn't stopped. He looked around to see his father, but saw no one. He just went and sat on a bench waiting for his dad, as the pain was getting more.

"Hey!"Jimin looked at her angry face.

"Why didn't you search for me? I was hiding for so long." She pouted in anger and Jimin just pinched her nose finding it cute.

"I'm angry with you."

"I was searching for my dad, did you see him anywhere?"

Y/n looked around but didn't saw her dad too.

"My dad's gone too!"

Just then it started raining, and Y/n drag Jimin inside a playhouse.

"What if they were looking for us?"

"They already know we are here. It won't be that hard for them."

Both of them sat quietly next to eachother.
The pouring of rain increasing every minute.

Y/n took out a bandage and gave it to Jimin.

"Put it. It will help."

Jimin nod and put the bandage. "Thank you. You are a really good friend." He smiled, so much that his eyes formed the shape of crescent. Y/n gave a small smile too.

Time passes by and there was no sign of their fathers.
Y/n yawned, covering her mouth, as she stared into the rain. "You are sleepy?" Jimin asked and Y/n nod her head. Jimin then pats his thighs, indicating that she can lay her head on it, and she did. Jimin slowly pat her head as she falls to sleep.

The sun was already down and they both were still waiting. Y/n woke up as Jimin shook her. He looked towards a direction and Y/n followed him, and both of them saw two man walking towards them, but they were not their fathers. Then those men entered the playhouse somehow, they first thought it to be their fathers, but it was not, and they pulled both of them out of there. Carrying them away in the rain, towards a car. When they got in the car, both of them were chloroformed.