Chapter 64

{Jimin's POV}

I couldn't think why Y/n would be helping Daisy after everything she did. She was the one who did all this and then she stopped the guards. I don't understand her!!

My hands formed a fist as I thought of Daisy.

I walked out the car, going into the cellars. Daisy was brought here after Y/n left her side.

I entered her cell, she was tied up and shivering in fear.
I couldn't help but hate her. I tried to think about it with a "cool head" like Y/n said, but Daisy will have to be punished for what she did.

"You should've thought about your actions, because you already knew the results of it. And the results were never better than this." I reminded her. "Jimin, please forgive me. I won't do this again." She requested.

"Forgive you? I couldn't even forgive my friend for what she did, and you want me to forgive you for betraying me?" I said.

"Jimin. I'm really sorry, but I won't do it again, I-I was scared for my live so I had to do what I did. They said they would kill my younger sister otherwise." She reasoned.

"If that was it than after all these years, you could've told me and I could've done something to help you, buy instead you went ahead and did what you did anyway." I said. "Jimin I was s-scared." She stuttered.

"You were scared to tell me the truth!!? The truth that would help you! Help your sister!? You knew very well knew that we can do something to help you, but instead you never asked for it. Is that my fault!!? Does that explain what you did!? You could've not done anything and yet you did it anyways." I yelled at her as she quivered with fright.

"J-jimin…" she called. "Don't! Just shut your mouth." "No,…please don't please. Listen to me once, please!" She begged as I got out of the cell.

"You know what to do, but make sure that she doesn't die. Get me the name of who she is working for, as soon as possible." I ordered and the guards nod.

I knocked on Jimin's office door, and waited before he answered.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked as he typed something in the computer.

"Uh I wanted to talk." I said. "If it's about Daisy. Then yes you did a great job, you want a reward for it?" He asked still looking at the computer.

"No. It's not about her. It's about you." He sighed before turning to me. "What about me?" "You…can talk to me if you want. I know how it feels when a person we trust, hurts us. But I bet she had her reason too." I said. "What reason did you have?" He questioned and I was dumbfounded.

"What?" I muttered out. "What reason you had that you hurted me?" He asked as he stood up and walked towards me. "What reason did you have to do that to me and now you want me to understand you?"

"What answer do you want that wouldn't hurt?" I said, looking him in the eyes. He scoffed.

"You sure do know how to talk." He smirked, but it instantly faded away too. "Why did you do it Y/n?" He asked again but this time his voice was soft, almost begging why.

"I told you already I didn't do anything, if you don't want to believe me at all and just keep thinking what you want to, and you won't ever know the answer, because the question is invalid." I smiled a little. "I wanted to help your father. You knew who I was, and still you turned on me so fast. I too saw my father hanging there, dead. I wanted to explain things but you never gave me a chance."

"Then explain it now, I want to know." Jimin argued.

"I think I was trying to take the gun away from that man's hand, unfortunately somehow the man fired the gun, and it hit your father. The man then left it on my hand, or something like that. I don't clearly remember it, but that is all I remember and I didn't do it. If you only want to hear that I did, then I can't help you in getting your answer Jimin."

He then slowly held my face in his hands.

"I want to believe you. I want to believe you so badly, forget and forgive everything but I just can't. I've been believing this for years and if one day you come and tell me otherwise how will I believe it? Was I wrong the whole time?" He asked.

"No one was wrong Jimin." I held his hands. "We both were kids and it was not our fault. We couldn't have done anything to even help our fathers. We were helpless."

"Then why do I feel so helpless now!? Why can't I forgive when I want to?" He moved away from me.

He wasn't ready to accept the truth, and I couldn't see him like this.

"Then don't. Keep focusing on what you think is right." I said and he looked confused. "You looked far more happier when you hated me. If you don't want to accept what is the truth, then don't… I can't help you. Just stay as you were, maybe that'll help you with whatever is going on in your mind." I smiled at him before leaving his office.

"But it's about my heart." Jimin said, but after Y/n left.

As Terra and I sat down on a bench in the backyard, we saw Hoseok and Namjoon coming from the plant nursery.
Just as Hoseok saw her, he made a heart sign with his hands, and Terra blushed. She then looked at me smiling at her and looked away from him.

"You can continue. Just think that I'm not here." I nudged her shoulder. "No, it's nothing like that." She smiled. "Your smile says otherwise." She blushed more.

"Ah, let's stop talking about me, and talk about you." I frowned. "Yeah, you and Jimin. What's happening between the two of you?" She asked and for the first time I thought.

What is actually happening between us?

"Nothing." I answered. "Nothing? I don't think he'll arrange a whole dinner for you if there was nothing." She arched her brows. "Seriously it's nothing.  We were just catching up on some things."

"Of course." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you not believing?" I asked. "Well because no one can. He never acted like this, I mean he never arranged any meals for Daisy let alone arrange a dinner night. He did spent some nights with Daisy, but the way he looks at you, they're way more different and more meaningful than he looked at any girl before." She explained.

"It's just because he wants to continue our friendship, nothing else. I bet he's been so ruthless that his emotions were hidden inside him." I scoffed.

"Exactly. With you, he expresses himself, alot more than he did before. You know what, the whole mansion was scared of him because he never showed his emotions, even his anger. But from the time you showed up, he expressed anger, care and sometimes I've even seen him worried. He-"

"You're just over-analyzing things." I stopped her from saying anything much. "Okay. I'll stop. But you can't stop what people are thinking." She nudged me. I smiled at her before shaking my head in disbelief.

Why are we so complicated Jimin?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you liked this chapter.
And I hope you had a great day too.
If you liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote, it motivates me to write more.
And last of all take care of yourself. You are the best.