Chapter 27

I was inside the room where I always wanted to be. The information centre. Well, they call this their library.
The past few days, I was so caught up in useless things that I actually forgot why I was here in first place.

It was a big hall like room, books and files everywhere.

"It's nice they kept physical documents of their works too." I said as I closed the door behind me but without leaving any fingerprints.
When I entered this room, it was already open, meaning maybe someone who was inside ran out in a hurry and forgot to close this, which is actually stupid because this room is very valuable and it was made sure that I never even lure around this room.

I sat down on the computer, turning it on. I used the gloves that these people were wearing and typed in.
And when I saw all the information in it, my eyes were becoming teary as this all was enough to get these people burned down to the ground as without any assets, they would be nothing.

I luckily got a pendrive already there so I trasfer whatever it could hold. While it transferred, I went and looked at the girl's body, she had a snake on a medal tattoo on her arm.

"Vipers...they are medallic vipers!"

Medallic Vipers were one of the assassination association who works by themselves and would kill anyone if given the right and the most amount.

I had encountered two of their people, while I was on the search of anything that related to Jimin because some sources said that this association had good connections with The Park Dynasty, but they weren't giving me any information. As there was a murder charge on them, they were sent to prison after the trial. But after a few months, both of them took their lives in the prison.
I suspected it to be a murder or something or the other but not a suicide. But I wasn't allowed to do any investigation on it, which was weird to me.

But were they searching me for that reason? But that don't make sense, because for two persons why would you attack your best associate's territory?

As I was searching for answers, I looked at the computer screen, it showed that the transfer was done.
I plugged out the pendrive and head out.

I was walking down slowly when I saw Namjoon behind a corner wall and from the front two men were approaching towards him, while there was one behind him, pointing his gun at him.

"Namjoon behind you!!!" I warned and he immediately ducked and shot the man behind him.

I was fired at too, by the other two men, and I crouched down, but soon the firing stopped and when I stood straight up, Namjoon was walking towards me.

"Thank you." He said. My ears weren't complete fine, but I could hear him.

"We should head to the security room maybe then we'll know what's actually going on in this house." He said and started walking towards the room.

It was then I realised, that the Library had cameras too, and if they replay it back, I'll obviously be in it. I had to think fast.

As we entered the security room, it was a mess, two of the guards were shot dead inside the room. "How did they even enter the compound?" He said and started clicking buttons, which rewind the gate cameras.

They firstly killed the gatemen and then entered the compound, and two of them had our uniform meaning they resembled our people. Maybe it was all done with silencer because we didn't hear anything much.
And the two came in with cylinders. One of the guards checked them and it was when they hit him with one of the cylinder.

"That must've been the noise I and Jimin heard." I said, while Namjoon nods.

And they quickly head to the front door and place one of the cylinders there. A bomb. And then one of them collapses in the ground, both Namjoon and I turn to look at the other screen and one of the guard was there shooting at them, they shot back at him and he died.